Itching

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

t69drummer

Itching

Post by t69drummer »

I've been told I have Dermatographism, basically if I don't take Claritin every 3 days or so my whole body itches to the point where I start to get scrapes on my body (sometimes that bleed) from scratching so much. In addition to this I have all the symptoms mentioned on this site: Rosacea, acne, itchy crawling feeling in the scalp and face and eyebrows.

Does anyone else have Dermatographism as mentioned above, and if so are these mites linked to the cause of it???

Tony...
t69drummer

Walter suggestion...???

Post by t69drummer »

Hi Walter,

Per my previous posting, I'm thinking of getting the body wash if it's possible that my Dermatographism is caused by the mites. The only thing that I have to go on that I do actually have Dermatographism is that a Dermatologist told me that. Pathetically due to me going through hell for the last 5 years, Dermatologists and Doctors in gerenral have been knocked down to the bottom of my credibility list. So I'm not positive that I actually have it because I've been told so many things.

Anyway is there a way for me to tell if the mites are the cause of my full body itching?

Thanks!
Walter

Post by Walter »

Do you also have little spots on your body sometimes, not like acne but just little sometimes itchy red spots, you can scratch the skin of them away?

Walter
t69drummer

itching

Post by t69drummer »

Yes...
t69drummer

Itching

Post by t69drummer »

Walter, Do you think it's possible that the mites are the cause of this?
Walter

Post by Walter »

I think you have two problems, a demodex problem on your face and an other one because of the spots on your body.
Many times one problem triggers the other, like for example scabies can trigger a demodex problem, if I was you I would start treating your face and see what happens, the symptoms there are obvious, you can spot treat the spots on your body with the Fumanling cream, I don't think the ones on your body are because of demodex mites, happens very seldom but the Fumanling works most of the time very good against the itch and body spots, we have many customers who are using the Fumanling for the body who have a kind of lime disease which give also this symptoms and it is the only product which helps them so it is worth a try.
Of course, there can be many reasons for body itch/spots but this way you can start and see what happens.

Walter
t69drummer

Itching

Post by t69drummer »

Thanks, I appreciate your opinion...

One more thing: I'm just using the XMFL morning and night now. I want to go the duration of 3 months or so before I decide if it's working or not as everyone suggest. Do you think I'm ok with this regimen or do you think I should do the ZZ in the morning and the XMFL at night?

As it stands after a week, I seem to be going through the increased redness and breakout stage.

Tony...