my treatment so far

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

toronto

my treatment so far

Post by toronto »

in mid november, i developed rosacea out of nowhere, always had clear skin, never a problem with acne, i am 28 years old.

went to the dermatologist who prescribed some anti-biotics for the rosacea, did not really do anything..

mid december discovered this site and ordered the ZZ cream and the XFML..

been using the ZZ since Dec 23 (it is now March 5)..did not use the XFML since I did not like the smell (kind of smells like cold cream from back in the day)

Within 2-3 weeks I had no new outbreaks, at about week 4 or 5 I had a minor outbreak again..

Other than that, I am happy to report my skin is now rosacea free. Now i just have to deal with the red/brown spots left over from the outbreaks, but they are slowly fading (never fast enough)..

I have oily skin, I've noticed that the ZZ does reduce the oiliness BUT if I skip a day, than the next day my skin is as oily as it used to be, anybody have any ideas why?

Also does anybody know if the XFML cream can help with the red/brown marks? i'll endure the smell if it can.

Just wanted to share my experience, I was a little hesitant at first that some cream halfway around the world could fix this when my own dermatolgist knew nothing about it but it did! I have nothing but good things to say about the ZZ cream.

I am very pleased. Thank you DS!