2 week point and results

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Jewelz

2 week point and results

Post by Jewelz »

Wow, I reached the 2 week point finally. I tried using DS before and got frustrated and talked out of it by dermatologists. But I got the gall to try it again and I really think that it is demodex. A couple days ago, my cheeks were peeling off hard skin and very very red with tiny pimples under the surface. This morning I woke up and had massive trouble with eyelashes. Not many people on this site have the eyelash trouble but mine have been slowly falling out (and slowly growing back) for a couple months now. I know symptoms are worse after 2 weeks and was wondering if that's why my eyelashes are falling out so much suddenly. I also woke up with crust around my eye area and have been feeling crawling sensations around my eyes for awhile. If anyone can tell me that this eyelash thing is only left to improve I will feel better. I am so worried about this! And more worried about spreading it around and to others. If most of them are killed and I keep using the cream, is it true I will be less contagious?