still having break out

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

lovely

still having break out

Post by lovely »

I'm using DS for about 3 weeks, at first it seem like work for my skin, but after 2 weeks being using it my skin get pimples easily. Today, I don't see any but the next morning I can see 3 or 4 little red pimples pop up and my skin get some of blackheads too. So can someone answer my questions is how come the pimples pop up so easily thanks so much
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

You should know that the DS products will cause an initial break-out to happen with most people. That's normal, and should be expected.

With myself, my first week on the products I saw a slight improvement in my acne. Then after about the 5th day, I started breaking out a lot! It was very noticeable. It lasted about 6 weeks. After that it started improving gradually. Until about the 3rd month where I was about 90% free of acne and did about as well as benzoyl peroxide does. After the 4th month I was about 95% free of acne, better than anything else I had tried. And after the 5th month I was 99.9% free. And I have stayed that way (using the products) for over a year now.

Anyway, you might ask why the break-out occurs? The hypothesis is this: When you use the products, it kills a lot of mites. Normally when a mite dies, it clogs up the pores. The pores can't get rid of the dead mite bodies, so they increase oil secretion to push the bodies out of the pore. The increase in oil feeds the acne bacteria, and that causes an infection and a pimple. So it's a combination of mites and bacteria that, theoretically, causes acne. Normally the mites die at a gradual rate, and that causes you to have pimples. But when you kill a lot of mites all at once, it causes lots of pimples to occur. Eventually when you've killed most of the mites, you'll have less and less acne. Over time the products will eliminate it altogether for the most part.

So you should be looking forward to this initial break-out period. It means you're killing the mites, and you're on your way to a clear complexion.

It might last just a week for you. Or it might last a couple months or longer. each person is unique. Stick with the program. Commit to 5 months. By then you should see some good results hopefully.

Since it sounds like you're new to all this, I'll add some other instructions:

1. Always use a clean pillow case at night in bed. I bought 7 pillow cases and just rotate between them, washing them once a week. That way I always have a clean pillow case. If you don't do this, it's possible to re-infect yourself with mites.

2. Always use clean bath towels.

3. Wash your face before applying any of the products. I use washcloths to dry my face afterwards, and I have dozens of them so I have a clean one to use each time.

4. Use ZhongZhou at night one hour before bed. Use the Xin Fumanling product (with metronidazole) in the morning. Never use them both at the same time (always wash your face before using them, see #3).

5. Try to minimize any contact with your face. That means you shouldn't touch your face. It may also mean not allowing others to touch your face, since they can carry mites.

6. If you're breaking out, try using Carley's acne cleanser in the shower in the morning or night. Go to http://www.no-acne.com for more info. This stuff is liquid benzoyl peroxide and you wash it off after a minute or two, so it shouldn't interfere with the DS products. I used it to deal with the initial break-outs.

7. Use ZZ on your entire face rather than just the areas that have problems. It's better in the long run to do that. Use it on your eyebrows too.

There are other probably little things to keep in mind, but I'll stop there.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
lovely

Post by lovely »

Thanks so much Steve, you so helpful
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

No problem. If you have any other questions, just ask. If I can't answer them, I'm sure Walter or someone else will.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA