ITCHING!!!!!!!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

flower

ITCHING!!!!!!!

Post by flower »

i have successfully been using the regimen for rosacea on my face and got my face 99.9%clear in 3 months.
then i decided to get to work on areas of my chest and back and back of arms which according to my memory were a problem with pustules, and itchy bumps for a year or two before my face. (summers were especially itchy and bumpy)
so...while i used a maintenance regimen of zz on my face(every other day) i went to work on these other areas.

i put generous amounts nitely on my back and back of my arms and got skin that an alligator woud have been envious of...

now(after about 3-4 weeks of this) i am having intense bouts of itching in the evening but also during the day. i try not to scratch but cant help it. the scratching spreads the bumps. i apply zz in thin films,as well as spot treat, but i try to keep from using too much as it is drying.
anyway...the bumps are running riot and i am finding it hard to chase them all around as they are in inaccessible areas and my application of the ointment may not be even.
i am finding these areas of my body a real challenge at this time.
i was succesful with my face and i sincerely beleive i will also be with my back, etc...i just wanted some encouragement that "this too shall pass"!
any other veterans out there gone thru this 'back deal'?
:shock:
flower
nancy

Post by nancy »

Hello Flower,

I also have rosacea but on my chin it is very red and stubborn, I have been using the soap and ZZ 1x per day and wonder when my red will lessen!

Week three and I', still the same, no major breakouts just dry skin.

Did you have any constant redness on your face?
if so how long till you saw results

What treatment are you using?

Did you use any make-up to cover rosacea?

I must say you are lucky to rid your face of rosacea!

Hope to hear from you.
Nancy
Walter

Post by Walter »

i have successfully been using the regimen for rosacea on my face and got my face 99.9%clear in 3 months.
then i decided to get to work on areas of my chest and back and back of arms which according to my memory were a problem with pustules, and itchy bumps for a year or two before my face. (summers were especially itchy and bumpy)
so...while i used a maintenance regimen of zz on my face(every other day) i went to work on these other areas.

i put generous amounts nitely on my back and back of my arms and got skin that an alligator woud have been envious of...

now(after about 3-4 weeks of this) i am having intense bouts of itching in the evening but also during the day. i try not to scratch but cant help it. the scratching spreads the bumps. i apply zz in thin films,as well as spot treat, but i try to keep from using too much as it is drying.
anyway...the bumps are running riot and i am finding it hard to chase them all around as they are in inaccessible areas and my application of the ointment may not be even.
i am finding these areas of my body a real challenge at this time.
i was succesful with my face and i sincerely beleive i will also be with my back, etc...i just wanted some encouragement that "this too shall pass"!
any other veterans out there gone thru this 'back deal'?
Hello flower

First of all, I think you use to much, it is better to use just a tiny bit but everywhere on the area you want to cover then spot treating, at least the first months.
I don't want you to become a crocodile......... :lol:

Are you using both or only the Zonghzhou ointment?
Your itch can be because of dry skin or a kind of allergic reaction but I think it will be because to dry, in that case it should become better by moisturizing during the day, did you try the Fulio acne cream already?
If you want I can sent you a sample to try.
Personally I use the Fulio as maintenance treatment now for some weeks and it seems to work perfect, don't know what it will do in the long run but that is what I want to find out, the Fulio doesn't dry out and is moisturizing so............Maybe perfect for you to use alternated with the ZZ,
you can also use the Xin Fumanling for this purpose of course.
Yes Flower, it shall pass.....................
maybe you can sent an email or personal message to Nina, she is the one from the pictures with back acne which is healed now and ask her how it went.

Walter
flower

Post by flower »

yes, walter, i think a lot of what i was experiencing was intensely dry skin. but the scratching made big welts all over that got very red and raised. it seemed like an endless cycle. i finally got some benadryl cream which worked like a charm. i will try the fulio and see what happens, thank yu for all your help. despite my rant i truly do love and beleive in this product. i just wish there was more research to tell us why we respond so severely to this pesky mite!!!!
flower