Two weeks after use - bad red bumps and worse rosacea, HELP!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Hopefull

Two weeks after use - bad red bumps and worse rosacea, HELP!

Post by Hopefull »

After using these both creams for only 3 days, one in the morning and one at night, my face already started getting worse. It's been 2 weeks and everything is even worse now. I only got 3 bad pimples but what's bothering me is the red bumbs all over my cheeks, forhead and now my chin is getting a little rosy and it wasn't even like that before.

What makes me depressed is that my rosacea which started a year ago is now worse. At first I thought I was allergic to one of the creams because I broke out in red bumps all over after 3 days, but how could I be if my face don't itch. These are not bumbs with pus, just red bumbs - they kinda look look like little spider bites, but about 40 of them.

Oh God, this is so depressing, I used to be a model and I'm supposed to be moving to NY soon. I'm not even excited anymore because I'm embarressed to go in the public. How am I supposed to tell if the rosacea is from demodex or immune deficiancy from something else?

I'm using the shampoo and my head still itches all night. I am almost out of the two creams, my soap and shampoo - and I won't have money in time to purchase my next round. Will I ruin the cycle if I cannot get another batch for 2 weeks. Oh God what do I do?! I thank each and everyone one of you for your help and support. God Bless.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Can you mail me your phone number?
then I will call you to talk about it, more easy.

Walter