Zhongzhou Ointment

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

irishstedy

Zhongzhou Ointment

Post by irishstedy »

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but it has come from haste and necessity. I have been living with Rosacea for about 15 years. It is fairly progressed. The mite theory was one that i had never heard and it makes sense as my Rosacea seems to extend into my scalp. I have just recently had a very bad flare up and access to the products on this site is not an option. Are there any other options, can any of the products be bought else where, like the Zhongzhou Ointment. Any suggestions with coping or anything would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me personally as well.
SteveInAustin

Re: Zhongzhou Ointment

Post by SteveInAustin »

irishstedy wrote:Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but it has come from haste and necessity. I have been living with Rosacea for about 15 years. It is fairly progressed. The mite theory was one that i had never heard and it makes sense as my Rosacea seems to extend into my scalp. I have just recently had a very bad flare up and access to the products on this site is not an option. Are there any other options, can any of the products be bought else where, like the Zhongzhou Ointment. Any suggestions with coping or anything would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me personally as well.
Look for sulfur acne products. They might help. Local drug stores may carry something. They tend to burn my face, however. There's also acne-ltd.com, a sulfur/zinc-oxide/salt formulation, it might help. It has two of the ZZ product's main ingredients, but lacks a bunch more. Still, that may be sufficient. There's also seabuckthorn soap (facedoctor.ca) which is supposed to kill demodex mites -- no opinion on their products since I never used them. And I like the liquid benzoyl peroxide formulation at http://www.no-acne.com. Of course, I think the demodexsolutions products work best.

With anything you try, make sure you stick with it. Don't give up when you get the first break-out. Just keep on doing it, and eventually you'll probably see good results.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
JS

Post by JS »

:o Why is access to the products on this site not an option?
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

JS wrote::o Why is access to the products on this site not an option?
Maybe because they're competing products? Pretty much common sense is going to tell you they're not going to help their competitors sell their products. Just like you're not going to go to Sears and see coupons for JC Penny's.

I have experience with the acne-ltd product and the Carley's product. I saw break-outs with the acne-ltd product and stopped too soon I think. I should've stuck with it for 3-5 months, but only did it for about a month. It's possible it was working. I have more faith in the demodexsolutions products, however. The Carley's product worked well for me, but didn't get me 100% clear, and it resulted in more oil production and a slightly red face with some peeling. Those were minor problems for me. What mattered with Carley's was that it just wasn't as good as demodexsolutions products.

If it were me, and I couldn't buy the demodexsolutions products, I'd try the acne-ltd product, the Facedoctor product, and the Carley's product at the same time. Do exactly what the instructions tell you to do with those. I think you'll like the results, but only after 5 months or so. This treatment would be harsher, in my opinion, than the demodexsolutions products. But probably not so harsh that it would stop you from using them. If it's really harsh, go easier on yourself or skip a treatment here and there. Good luck!

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
JS

Post by JS »

SteveInAustin wrote:
JS wrote::o Why is access to the products on this site not an option?
Maybe because they're competing products? Pretty much common sense is going to tell you they're not going to help their competitors sell their products. Just like you're not going to go to Sears and see coupons for JC Penny's.
Maybe I'm going blind, but I still don't see it. I do understand the concept of companies not wanting to help a competitor sell products, but where in irishstedy's post does it give the reason why he can't buy products from DS? Am I to look in Irish's profile to find him to be the VP of a competing company or something?
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

JS wrote: Maybe I'm going blind, but I still don't see it. I do understand the concept of companies not wanting to help a competitor sell products, but where in irishstedy's post does it give the reason why he can't buy products from DS? Am I to look in Irish's profile to find him to be the VP of a competing company or something?
Ohhhhh. I see now. I misunderstood your question. You were asking why irishstedy couldn't buy products from this site. Before, I thought you were asking why this site doesn't post links to products on other sites. Hahaha.

Yeah, good question. I wondered why myself. I could only think of cost and customs being the two concerns. Cost - the products here are expensive and may be prohibitive to people in some countries where the average salary is just, say, $200 / month. Customs - some countries prohibit the importation of any sort of medicinal, dietary, or herbal product. For example in Moldova, they don't even allow people to order vitamins over the web.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA