QUESTIONS ABOUT SUN LIGHT, SUNSCREEN, AND DEMODEX MITES??

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

rokstar

QUESTIONS ABOUT SUN LIGHT, SUNSCREEN, AND DEMODEX MITES??

Post by rokstar »

I would like to know how Sun screen lotion affects the Demodex mites? Most people who have Rosacea are sensitive to Sun light. We are always told by Western Doctors to wear Sun Screen whenever we go in to the Sun! Is the Sun burn/redness caused by the Demodex mites? If I totally destroy all the Demodex mites on my face will I still get Sun Burn? Do the Demodex mites feed on topical Sun screen lotions?? Do the Chinese Doctors recommend to use no Sunscreen at all on the face?? Ok please help me out with this information because I have never seen this discussed anywhere previously. Thanks a lot!
Walter

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT SUN LIGHT, SUNSCREEN, AND DEMODEX MITES

Post by Walter »

Hello

Too much sun is never good for your skin and using sun screen sounds a good idea to me, for sure when having skin problems.
The face is easily exposed to the sun for a longer time without realizing it, sun is aging your skin and can make skin problems like rosacea worse,
look at the armpit skin from older people, most of the time still nice skin because protected from the sun.
You will still get a sun burn when all demodex mites are removed, nothing to do with mites but with radiation from the sun.
I don’t think that using sun screen lotions affects the Demodex mites population, it is just better to protect from the sun.

Walter
Gasha

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT SUN LIGHT, SUNSCREEN, AND DEMODEX MITES

Post by Gasha »

Too much sun even can cause skin cancer