breakouts in fifth week

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

RC

breakouts in fifth week

Post by RC »

i have been using DS for over 4 weeks now and am getting awful breakouts. i thought my mites would be dead by now. I also have a horrible problem with blackheads now. i am wondering if the fumunling is causing this. does it tend to clog pores? has anyone had a problem with this? it makes my skin oily. how long till the mites are dead?
SteveInAustin

Re: breakouts in fifth week

Post by SteveInAustin »

RC wrote:i have been using DS for over 4 weeks now and am getting awful breakouts. i thought my mites would be dead by now. I also have a horrible problem with blackheads now. i am wondering if the fumunling is causing this. does it tend to clog pores? has anyone had a problem with this? it makes my skin oily. how long till the mites are dead?
That happened to me, and I also wondered if the fumanling cream was causing pimples. It sort of is, but that's a good thing actually. It causes pimples by killing the mites. That's what you want. And 4 weeks time is not enough time for most people to get past the initial break-out. For me, it started clearing up about 1.5 months into the program. At about 2 months it was about where it would be without any medications. At about 3 months it was about at the same point it would be with antibiotics and benzoyl peroxide. At 4 months it was better than antibiotics and BP. At 5 months I was pretty much 100% clear.

And that was for me. For you, it might take longer. Or it might clear up tomorrow. Just hang in there and commit to 3-5 months.

By the way, after I got clear, the products didn't cause further pimples. So I don't think it's a matter of it clogging pores at all. It's just killing mites, and that's what you want.

By the way, I used ZZ at night and XFML in the morning. Yes, I found if I used XFML in the morning and the night, it would make my face greasy. It seemed like my face was "sweating" the XFML product. Hahaha. So I think using XFML + ZZ is better than using XFML + XFML. Then you won't have that greasy feeling. But if you do use XFML + XFML, then considering using less of it at each application. And use a deep cleaning pore cleanser to clean your face.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
RC

Post by RC »

thanks steve, i get pretty frustrated waiting to clear up because i am job hunting right now and do not have the confidence i need . i am anxious to get on with my life as a clear skinned confident individual. i am using both the zz and fumunling. i have not started the soap yet. i will order it soon.
good luck to all others who are just starting.
kara

Post by kara »

My skin became more oily after XML. So I only used Zhonzough both in the morning and evening. Try applying small amounts in the morning. I think Zhonzough is better for people with oily skin because it makes skin dry.
Kara