Little white flakes

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

bridget0572

Little white flakes

Post by bridget0572 »

Hi,

I just stared using the zz cream a couple days ago. I have rosacea, but my main problem with my skin is that I have these little white things in my pores. Does anyone else have something similar? I don't know if it's skin or sebum or mite junk ;). It's on a good majority of my face. Hope this clears it up!
mcwick94

Re: Little white flakes

Post by mcwick94 »

are they hard and solidified? If so then they are sebum plugs. If they're flat then they are most likely dry flakey skin. It could be seborrheic dermatitis. I have this as well as rosacea and I also have so many sebum plugs. My pores are huge and things get stuck in them and literally need to be pried out. I also get tons of little whiteheads. The kind that don't have pus but sit under the skin but look like they are right on top and you can pop but you can't. ZZ and the XFML creams have helped minimal with this
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

anyone????
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello
any picture that is posted on these forums is seem to get a little white bos with a red cross on it, ive tried clicking on show picture ... but nothing does anyone else get this problem and is there something i can do about it?
Most pictures should work?
Sometimes people post a link to a picture which refer to another server then ours,
when this page is not available anymore after some time then you get this result, white bos with a red cross
You can post the link to the forum page where the picture cannot be opened here, then I can have a look.

Walter