similiar to bites

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

alyst

similiar to bites

Post by alyst »

i wonder if any of you have an experience similiar to mine... i have rosacea and occasional pimples, but the acne i suffer from is not the usual kind. i get bite-like, hive-like bumps that itch like mad on my neck and lower face areas. i have been using the zz and xfml creams for about 2 weeks, and am waiting to see what happens (my skin is really dry and red in patches at the moment so it's hard to tell if rosacea is getting better) with continual treatment, but am i the only one with the strange bites? they are just like flea bites really, but they last for a few days and the zz cream seems to speed up the healing and keep the itching in check. last night i had 4 or 5 (more than i have ever had show up at once) show up at once on the side of my neck. anyone with the same occurances?
Walter

Post by Walter »

Yes, I did have them before, it are stings from the brevis mite inside your skin.

Walter
alyst

Post by alyst »

thanks walter. do the mites get more active when treated? they seems to be a bit aggressive - maybe just trying to hang on?
Janmes

Post by Janmes »

yes, the mites maybe more active during the first some days of the beggining treatment. Keeping on treatment will help you better and better.
Robbin Mann

Post by Robbin Mann »

alyst, my rosacea got WAY worse when I first started to use the creams. And it itched like mad, I'd never really had an itchy face before. I am certain the mites were mad as hell!! I kept going though and now I like to look in the mirror again. Don't let those little buggars win! You can do it, keep going and you will not be sorry that you did. It is a little rough at first but worth it in the long run.
Azfireangel
alyst

Post by alyst »

thanks for the encouragement! i can already tell that massive changes are happening to my skin. the redness in my cheeks is lessening and the mites seem to have moved to only my neck area nd behind the ears. i am excited about the progress and cannot wait until my skin stops peeling and the bugs have lost the battle!
Robbin Mann

Post by Robbin Mann »

when I put on the creams I would run the water just a trickle in the sink. I would wet my fingers and then get some of the cream on them. I rubbed the wet cream all over the inside and outside of my ears and made sure to put in under my chin and along my jaw line. I didn't have a problem on my neck, but you could do the same thing for that area too. Also I made sure to put a lot of it in my eyebrows. Since this is a pretty hairy area I figured it is probably one of the places they are nesting the most. So the eyebrows always get a good dose of it. Hope this helps!
Azfireangel
Janmes

Post by Janmes »

To get a better & completely treatment, I believe it is necessary to use the DS SHAMPOO to wash your hair every 2 days. The mites like to hide on the scalp and hair during your facial treatment.
mcwick94

Re: similiar to bites

Post by mcwick94 »

I have this issue too. I know this is an old post/thread but I had to respond. Some mornings (previous to ZZ cream) I would wake to 4-5 red mosquito like bites usually on the lower half of my face and toward jawline. It absolutely killed me every time I would go to bed and see nothing and then bam!! tons in the morning. I couldnt understand why and what it was. Food? Allergy in my bedroom? I began sleeping in different rooms of my house but it made no difference and I also tried taking an antihistamine but this didnt do anything either. There were some days where I would go out during the day and come home with a bite so it was hard to determine what was doing it. Is it possible that even though the mites are more active during the dark and when we sleep that they can also come out during the day?