Millie's zcream experiment

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

Post by tkr »

hey jen so nice to hear from you and so happy it works for you.
must see pics. Well after pondering god knows how many times on what to do, decided to go back to z cream since it is the only thing that worked, too bad it only lasted 2 months (approx)
Millie waiting 4 your reply ???
Jen is your rosacea symptoms better too? what exactly improved besides the p+ps.

thanks and take care
tamara
Jen

Post by Jen »

Opps! Just realised that your question was for Millie, not me! LOL Had a blonde moment there! LOL

Most improvement from the ZZ for me was the p&p's, Tamara. The redness seems fairly constant for me but I haven't hooked up my red LED array again at this home...yet. The red lights really help to keep my face calm. I've also got a lot less stress here and that really helps.

I need to order some more Acarid Soap but with the move and costs, I'm being a bit of a miser at the moment. Ok, well, I have bought a few 'unneccessary' things like birds...but listening to them chirp away lessen my stress, so that has to be a good investment! That's my argument and I'm sticking with it! LOL

Anyway, things are going really well for me overall and life is great!

Luv Jen xxx
tkr

Post by tkr »

Jen, you are always a cheerful bundle anyhow!
I am glad your p+ps are better, and anything to do with nature is always pleasurable to have. My sister has 2 birds and they talk to her often, always makes me smile when I walk in the door and see them chirping. I have gorgeous colourful birds visiting us in our backyard (where the food is of course) looking at the beauty, sitting in our backyard having a drink cant get better than that! You sound very happy and thats all that matters.
take care jen, its always nice to hear from you. tamara
tkr

Post by tkr »

millie???
Jewelz

reinfestations

Post by Jewelz »

Hey everyone

I'm happy to hear that people are seeing results from the zz cream. I'm getting really nervous though because a lot of the people that have seen such amazing results are getting reinfested after stopping treatment. I think if things are looking good, I'll stay on the stuff for a year and then use Pond's everyday after.
Also, about pillowcases... What should I do about them? I am moving into a dorm (college) in 3 weeks and won't be able to wash the pillowcase everyday. I am hoping that I can still overcome this because I am planning to use the stuff so long. I am also using the shampoo, soap, X cream, and eyelash cream. I don't wear makeup anymore =(
Also, if anyone has experienced hair loss or eyelash/eyebrow loss from this, I'd like to know if the eyelashes will fall out a lot more when the famous 2 week flare-up hits.

Thanks everybody
-Jewelz
Jen

Post by Jen »

Hi Jewelz

I didn't change my pillow case every day. I didn't experience any hair loss or eyelash/eyebrow loss from using ZZ. Still worked for me.

Jen
BoydAdkins

Re:

Post by BoydAdkins »

[quote="Jen"]Opps! Just realised that your question was for Millie, not me! LOL Had a blonde moment there! LOL

Most improvement from the ZZ for me was the p&p's, Tamara. The redness seems fairly constant for me but I haven't hooked up my red array again at this home...yet. The red lights really help to keep my face calm. I've also got a lot less stress here and that really helps.

I need to order some more Acarid Soap but with the move and costs, I'm being a bit of a miser at the moment. Ok, well, I have bought a few 'unneccessary' things like birds...but listening to them chirp away lessen my stress, so that has to be a good investment! That's my argument and I'm sticking with it! LOL

Anyway, things are going really well for me overall and life is great!

Luv Jen xxx[/quote]
yes some light colors helps you in remaining calm.. Even I have got blue color lights in my home..
mcwick94

Re: Millie's zcream experiment

Post by mcwick94 »

is the Acarid soap drying to your face? I wear a bit of concealer to hide the red spots,not really P&P's and was wondering if it removes this?