My Progress, a leap of faith

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

jeremykuah

Re: My Progress, a leap of faith

Post by jeremykuah »

day 14: reached the 2 weeks mark, condition still bad; redness, acne, pimples at around cheek, chin area. wonder how long more before my condition stabilizes. i have reduced the dosage to zz at evening since some posts mentioned about "more is less". the only plus side of things so far is that my skin feels smooth but looks horrible.
jeremykuah

Post by jeremykuah »

1 month mark: i would say it has its ups and downs, my condition is roughly about the same when i first started.i would give it at least another 2 months. I have used about half a bottle, abt 2 times a day for 1 month, i wonder how the others used up within 2-4 weeks. the maximum i would go is 6months, if it is not cleared by then it is not for me.

Currently, still have redness around chin, cheeks, many pimples and acne as well, large areas. not satisfied with the performance of the product. Can walter please advice.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

I don't know how you used half a ZZ can in 1 month... Perhaps you're not using enough. There are a lot of other things that effectively kill mites, but that is a decision you have to make.
Walter

Post by Walter »

hello
not satisfied with the performance of the product. Can walter please advice
Just try to be patient, it takes time..........

walter
jeremykuah

Post by jeremykuah »

my skin problems is affecting me quite a bit plus work too. my skin could be worse if i did not reduce the dosage to night only and added a raw vegetable drink in the morning. i found improvement by less usage of zz and sometimes by stopping it.
i do want to end up like the other guy that used zz for 2 years and did not improve his condition, wasting time and money that is not suitable for him.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

If it helps at all, I've been using ZZ now for a month and a half and my condition isn't different really. But you have to realize that no matter what product you use to kill demodex, it will take you 6 months or longer, and then you need to do a maintenance. You really can't get rid of demodex through any short-term treatment. I have also used Permethrin and Ivermectin. I no longer have any red bumps showing up on my nose so... I suppose I have something good happening. The other problem is getting doctors to give you the proper long-term treatment, as all these miticides require long-term use for them to work. You say you have had these skin problems for a long time and nothing has worked, so you should keep the trial of ZZ going.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

Also, I have no idea how much you use, but you might want to use a little more zz (night is the most important time), as half a can in a month doesn't seem like a lot if you used twice a day. What country are you located? Are you looking to kill demodex and you believe it is the cause, or are you just trying the product because of reviews?
jeremykuah

Post by jeremykuah »

The amount is fine, even until now, my face has this tingling sensation when i apply zz, i apply it all over my face. i think one bottle can last me 4 months at this rate.

Honestly i do not know i have demodex but based on the description, reviews and feedback from site and consumers, i would say there is a good chance its demodex.

Currently i am using every night but i am really not satisfied with performance, i pray for a miracle. at the end of 6 months, i will look into other options.