Before and after pics? Anyone vets that still visit?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

strider1

Before and after pics? Anyone vets that still visit?

Post by strider1 »

I know there are some on the websites but I was wondering if we could see some before and after pics posted of you vets who have had results. Maybe if you had pics of you breaking out as well. It would give me alot of confidence in this treatment. :) Thanks.
mysecretcurse

Re: Before and after pics? Anyone vets that still visit?

Post by mysecretcurse »

How is your treatment going strider?
I know we started around the same time.
strider1

Post by strider1 »

well i think you started probably a few weeks before me. I started dec 18th or so. Uhh, its going ok I guess. I've been breaking out more on my forehead and temples. Before treatment, I wasn't breaking out there much at all...so hopefully thats a good sign. Its not too bad really, hopefully it will all clear up soon though. I hope we can both clear up :)

If it doesn't work out, I am going to try Mandelic Acid as I've heard its good but didn't try it yet as I wanted to try this first. Nucelle makes it I believe. But hopefully this works 8)
mysecretcurse

Post by mysecretcurse »

Yeah the thing is you may have to stay with it a year or more to even SEE if its going to work! Thats what sucks! Well its GREAT if it works, but if it doesnt..I dunno. Although I think within starting the treatment you should be able to tell if mites are the problem. The horrific severity of my initial breakout was the absolute sealing of the deal for me in my mind that mites are the problem.
strider1

Post by strider1 »

very true.

and actually it was pretty cool because i had this stubborn blackhead thing on my nose that was pretty big. i tried putting bp on it and also this sulfur thing but it wouldnt go away. within like 3 days of using the zz cream, that spot erupted into a pimple, and i was able to pop it and it finally went away. :)

so it seems like it is good for treating acne that is already present as well. so that kinda sold me that it was able to get rid of that spot that had been stuck for the longest time!