Acarid removing soap or acarid removing face wash?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

E-Man

Acarid removing soap or acarid removing face wash?

Post by E-Man »

Which one would you say is better and why?

I have sensitive skin and don't really like the sound of "soap" on my face.. last time I tried, it made my face really irritated and red so I'm worried to try the acarid removing soap. Do you think the acarid removing face wash is just as good?
Demodex Solutions changed my life!
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

I heard from at least two people here who said the foaming face wash was more drying to the skin than the soap. So if sensitivity to dryness is your issue, stick with the soap. I've personally never used the foaming face wash, though, so I can't compare. I will say that I have fairly sensitive skin, and my skin is okay with the Acarid soap bar.

Irritated and red skin? If you're allergic to sodium tallowate (soap), then definitely don't use the Acarid soap bar. However, I don't know if the foaming face wash contains tallow in it. If so, cross both of them off your list.

Maybe you can test yourself by buying a regular soap bar and testing it out on your face first before you invest in Acarid soap?

If you are allergic, just use a plant-based glycerin soap or an olive oil soap or something. You can pick them up at health food stores like Whole Foods Market. It's not medicated, but it's better than using something that will irritate your face.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA