xfml cream much better than the z cream

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

baybeebubble

xfml cream much better than the z cream

Post by baybeebubble »

I have been using the xfml cream morning and night for the past 6 days and my skin seems so much better. I don't want to say too much because I could get flare ups again in the near future. i'll just have to wait and see.

I'm also using a BP cleanser and I started using a BP 2.5% GEL in the night time along with xfml cream 2 nights ago. I have experienced no dryness or tightness like I did with the z cream. To me that stuff was bloody awful! I broke out so bad I had spots everywhere along with dry flakey skin I looked scary! Everyone said that's because the mites were dying in the pores and causing an infection there. So how come the xfml (WHICH ALSO KILLS DEMODEX) isn't making me break out then????? Since using the xfml my skin is definately more moisturised sometimes it looks a little to moist in the day- thats why I've started using it with BP 2.5% GEL.

Anyway I hope this stuff continues to work. Fingers crossed.
Speak to you all soon. x x
Walter

Post by Walter »

The Fumanling indeed also kills the mites but is a total different product and because of the antibiotics inside (metronidazole) the infections are suppressed better with some people, not with everybody though, it depends from person to person, in general, the ZZ is the best one and most people have no problems with it but some, like with every product, can not handle the ZZ.
Hope the combination you use now will work for you,
keep us informed.

Walter