was going good, but not now...

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

oreosaregood

was going good, but not now...

Post by oreosaregood »

Hi, im a new user here and hope some of you more experienced people can help me out with my situation.

I got the ZZ and XFML about a week ago and started right away. Immediately i saw great results. My face has a lot of pimples and occasional cysts if i dont eat right, but the annoying thing was these red spots that would come up after i eat, almost like red blemishes from being allergic to something, but i doubt it is. It's like rosacea, but its somewhat controlled through diet.

Anyways for a week it was going great. Then within the 5th or 6th day, i woke up from puttin on i think a more than usual amount of ZZ, to a bunch of zits which is unusual. Then the next day i put a little less ZZ overnight, i woke up with almost like allergic reaction syptoms. I had red spots in the area between my eyes which itch really bad. Some spots on my cheeks and forehead. I stopped using it as of today because right now i look like i have really bad rosacea symptoms which i have never had in my life. Im 23 now, had acne since 14. My whole forehead blew up red and it itches all over like crazy. I never had acne that itches. My face looks terrible, hasn't looked like this almost never. Maybe its the getting worse before it gets better stage but i dont know if thats it because the first 5 days it was going great.

One thing to mention right now is im going through wat i think is mercury poisoning from amalgrams to my cavities from the dentist. Im going to see a chelation therapy doctor this comin wednesday for this to make sure. Its been about 3 months now ive lost close to 20lbs, ever since i got those cavities done, and i feel like nothing is real all the time. Anyways im thinkin because mercury pretty much jacks up your immune system that might be the side effect which is causing my red, itchy, allergic symptoms. Maybe my immune system is not strong enough to take care the dead mites or sometihng? i dont know.

Or its just maybe my body doesnt like the ingredients ZZ or XMFL. Thing is though for the first week it was working great. It just crapped out that one night i decided to put on a little more than usual. Now though even if i put a little on my face cant seem to handle it.

Not sure what to do... i've stopped everything for now. maybe some of u guys heard of something like this happening before? any advice would be very much appreciated. sorry bout the long post, thanks
Brady Barrows

Re: was going good, but not now...

Post by Brady Barrows »

oreosaregood wrote:Hi, im a new user here and hope some of you more experienced people can help me out with my situation.

I got the ZZ and XFML about a week ago and started right away. Immediately i saw great results. My face has a lot of pimples and occasional cysts if i dont eat right, but the annoying thing was these red spots that would come up after i eat, almost like red blemishes from being allergic to something, but i doubt it is. It's like rosacea, but its somewhat controlled through diet.

Anyways for a week it was going great. Then within the 5th or 6th day, i woke up from puttin on i think a more than usual amount of ZZ, to a bunch of zits which is unusual. Then the next day i put a little less ZZ overnight, i woke up with almost like allergic reaction syptoms. I had red spots in the area between my eyes which itch really bad. Some spots on my cheeks and forehead. I stopped using it as of today because right now i look like i have really bad rosacea symptoms which i have never had in my life. Im 23 now, had acne since 14. My whole forehead blew up red and it itches all over like crazy. I never had acne that itches. My face looks terrible, hasn't looked like this almost never. Maybe its the getting worse before it gets better stage but i dont know if thats it because the first 5 days it was going great.

One thing to mention right now is im going through wat i think is mercury poisoning from amalgrams to my cavities from the dentist. Im going to see a chelation therapy doctor this comin wednesday for this to make sure. Its been about 3 months now ive lost close to 20lbs, ever since i got those cavities done, and i feel like nothing is real all the time. Anyways im thinkin because mercury pretty much jacks up your immune system that might be the side effect which is causing my red, itchy, allergic symptoms. Maybe my immune system is not strong enough to take care the dead mites or sometihng? i dont know.

Or its just maybe my body doesnt like the ingredients ZZ or XMFL. Thing is though for the first week it was working great. It just crapped out that one night i decided to put on a little more than usual. Now though even if i put a little on my face cant seem to handle it.

Not sure what to do... i've stopped everything for now. maybe some of u guys heard of something like this happening before? any advice would be very much appreciated. sorry bout the long post, thanks
oreosaregood,

My suggestion is to stop using the X cream altogether and just use the Z cream alone. Try using it just before bed and a little in the morning if you can blend it in to your skin. If not, just use it at night. I had a reaction to the X cream and it made my skin redder. The Z cream works wonders for me and I highly recommend it.

As to diet, here is my suggestion >

http://www.rosacea-diet.com/html/diet.html

You can try it for thirty days to see if it helps control your acne/rosacea and there are no risks or side effects trying this diet for thirty days.

Hope this helps.
Brady Barrows
oreosaregood

Post by oreosaregood »

hey thanks a lot for the advice, I took a look at your book on your website talking about how the sugar is the culprit. I do have a question though, i remember hearing about how fat or even something like lemond can slow down the digestion of the sugar. Do you know if this is true? I will take your advice and just try out the zz cream.
Brady Barrows

Post by Brady Barrows »

oreosaregood wrote:hey thanks a lot for the advice, I took a look at your book on your website talking about how the sugar is the culprit. I do have a question though, i remember hearing about how fat or even something like lemond can slow down the digestion of the sugar. Do you know if this is true? I will take your advice and just try out the zz cream.
oreosaregood
I haven't heard that fat or lemon slows down the digestion of sugar. My theory is that eating sugar is like pouring gasoline on a fire with rosacea. I don't think sugar is the cause of rosacea, just that to control rosacea one should eliminate sugar from the diet. It works to control it, not cure it. If the demodex is the culprit for rosacea, eating sugar fuels whatever is the cause, not matter what the cause is.
Brady Barrows