Dr Nase reaction on Yahoo group

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Tioh

Post by Tioh »

Flower,

I believe that I am immune compromised....and that led to demodex getting out of control...which has led to my having longstanding extreme rosacea (and other) symptoms.

And how did I get immune compromised? From taking antibiotics for 3 years as a teenager for mild acne. I have always believed it was the antibiotics which led to my having severe rosacea.

And what is the #1 treatment for rosacea? Antibiotics. It is a very vicious circle!

Heather
flower

Post by flower »

an easy correlation to make...
+++antibiotics = lowered populations of beneficial ,good bacteria in the gut, leading to the proliferation of bad bacteria ,and yeasts which can assume a fungal form, grow through the gut wall causing it to become "leaky", thereby setting up the ability for large protein molecules to enter the bloodstream and be detected by the immune system as foreign. hence-auto-immune problems.
wherever these proteins are carried by the bloodstream(read-anywhere), and wherever there is a weakened system(organ, joint, skin etc), inflammation can result.
flower
flower
Walter

Post by Walter »

Those reactions on Dr. Nase are because of is attitude, not because he is questioning our products, that is normal and healthy but he should look a bit deeper before he states something, first he says demodex solutions is a pour maintained website, I will leave this to our customers to answer but this is in no way relevant to the question if demodex mites can trigger rosacea yes or no and this is the point, not how a website looks or whatever.
Dr Nase wrote:but now the search engines are being bought
by companies with their own agendas -- e.g. demodex solutions and
other knock offs.
We don't make any advertising at all, we don't pay anything to the search engines, we don't have pay per click advertising on Google or whatever, that we have a good ranking is because of the website content,
the many links to us etc. so this just makes no sense and for sure not if coming from a scientist, I would expect this more from a bunch of old woman.
Dr Nase wrote:Demodex DOES NOT play a significant role in most rosacea sufferers.
In recent studies where 100% of demodex where killed via oral
medications, over 60% of rosacea sufferers where unaffected, 20% had
mild improvement and the remaining 20% had excellent improvement.
So, as you can see 80 out of 100 patients are not affected by Demodex
First of all, demodex mites can not be eliminated by oral medications like stromectol,
it is impossible to reach the eggs and nymphs, one simply can not reach them, they are covered with a seal which nothing can penetrate.
Why do they have to kill dogs with severe demodex problems if stromectol could kill them?
and in pets, they can even use higher dose.
Then, using stromectol on humans in an attempt to kill demodex mites is totally irresponsible, this medicine is not made
for this use and can be dangerous, stromectol is not supposed to pass the brain barrier but.......................
We have many clients who tried to use stromectol (including myself) before they came to us without results so the studies he mentions
where done with the wrong medicine and do not reflect the reality, there is no way you can be demodex free for a longer time with stromectol
or you should take this medicine for a long time and regularly, I would not dare to do this.
To see the real results from eliminating demodex mites you need to keep them away for a longer period,
in some rosacea cases it can take sometimes almost a year.
But even using the wrong medicine, it showed excellent improvement for 20%
are this not a lot of people?
Do you realize how many thousands of people this are only in USA?
so to be able to help them is not important for him?
Not to mention, the other 20% who had mild improving which is still a lot better then nothing or getting gradually worse.
In fact, the failures we have in case of rosacea is because dermatologist are to stubborn to do a demodex mite test, if people ask for a test, they look at them
as they are nuts, they just know nothing about them, if people could let themselves test then it would be a total different situation and people would
not treat for nothing.
According our experience rosacea is much more then 20% because of the mites but no use to discuss this, time will proof.
Dr Nase wrote:Problem -- Dr. Zhao of Demodex Solutions has been aggresively
marketing anti-demodex products for years. He claims that 90% of
acne is cause by Demodex (completely wrong) and almost 100% of
rosacea can be cured (near-perfect) with his products (wrong
again). Dr. Zhao's main focus group have been on patients in third
world countries where demodex infestation is a real problem, but in
most areas it is not
First of all, Doctor Zhao has nothing to do with demodex solutions, we obtain the Zhongzhou ointment from him and are the contractual representatives, that's it.
Stating that Dr. Zhao has been aggressively marketing his anti-demodex product for years (he has only one product)
is totally wrong, Dr.Zhao is a man in his seventies now and even doesn't know a computer, he started to make his product
already 30 years ago, not to make money but because of scientific interest and to help people and his friends.
More and more people who saw the results asked him for help and to make it short, all this years he worked to improve
his product and slowly had to make more and more, this resulted after so many years in his own new factory where only
the ointment is made and of course now it is a big business but he has to do nothing for it, the ointment just sells itself.
He doesn't make any advertising in China or wherever but nevertheless his products became the most sold products against acne, rosacea and brandy nose in China, because it works, not because of advertising.
Yes, we also claim that almost 90% of acne is because of demodex mites, Dr. Nase states this is not true,
any proof this is not true?
and not with stromectol please.
Where can he read that Dr Zhao claims rosacea is for almost 100% because of demodex mites?
for sure not on our website and Dr. Zhao makes no advertising so?
Rosacea is or can be a complex disease, there is no one cure for everybody, also not our products can do this but we can help a lot of people where others fail.
He is completely wrong when he say's demodex mites infestation is a bigger problem in third world countries, I wonder where he gets this data, demodex mite infestation is the same everywhere in the world and has nothing to do with third world countries or with being clean yes or no, just like scabies, do you know how much people suffer from scabies this day's in USA? (and Europe to), if nothing would be done against scabies then probably almost everybody would
have them, the same as now almost everybody has demodex mites because they are not treated.
In fact, in one way it is even a rich world problem, how better cosmetics used how more the mites like it, as an example, read the testimonial from Kate on our website, not to speak about the unhealthy food we eat,
in China they eat much more healthy then we.
When rosacea becomes worse using the standard treatments like metrogel etc.many times demodex mites are involved, if you treat for demodex mites you have to do it well,
otherwise better not to treat, most product like metrogel are killing some mites but not enough and teasing them only makes it worse, why? we don't know,
the same many times happens after treating a scabies infection with pesticides, suddenly there becomes a demodex mite problem which was not there before.
Dr Nase wrote:The other dead give away for Dr. Zhao is that he has also produced a
cure for baldness. His cure is based on blood flow (wrong again),
as most pattern baldness is caused by DHT and pseudoestrogens. Now
to cure acne, rosacea and baldness, he should also be able to walk
on water
Where he gets this one I don't know but is for sure not true, Dr Zhao produces only one product, Zinc oxide and sublimed sulfur ointment
and that's it, he has no cure for baldness or whatever, in some extreme cases there can be indeed hairloss because of demodex mites but the most common scalp problem is itch because of those mites, and this can be cured by eliminating the mites, most of the time, the itch on the scalp even disappears by only treating the face.
Dr Nase wrote:Please understand that the purpose of this post is to put some
perspective back into rosacea and understand that nothing further
will be gained by studying demodex
Well, if this is not a narrow minded statement, typical for scientists, almost all scientific ideas changed the last 50 years and they still do, many times
scientists themselves slow down progress because they just can not admit they were wrong,
and not only in case of rosacea (once again, not all rosacea), acne problems and brandy nose are even caused much more because of this mites, so teenager acne.
we help people almost for 3 years now and see the results every day, that tells more then a trial test done in a bad way.
However, we agree that it should be done, since nobody seems to be able to do this we have started negotiations with a university
in Belgium to do a well performed scientifically trial, don't expect the results sooner then in one year though.

And yes, we have failures, which product hasn't?

Walter
Brady Barrows

Post by Brady Barrows »

Walter,
Glad you cleared this up. I posted this at my rosaceans yahoo group >

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ro ... ssage/3402
Walter wrote:Those reactions on Dr. Nase are because of is attitude, not because he is questioning our products, that is normal and healthy but he should look a bit deeper before he states something, first he says demodex solutions is a pour maintained website, I will leave this to our customers to answer but this is in no way relevant to the question if demodex mites can trigger rosacea yes or no and this is the point, not how a website looks or whatever.
Dr Nase wrote:but now the search engines are being bought
by companies with their own agendas -- e.g. demodex solutions and
other knock offs.
We don't make any advertising at all, we don't pay anything to the search engines, we don't have pay per click advertising on Google or whatever, that we have a good ranking is because of the website content,
the many links to us etc. so this just makes no sense and for sure not if coming from a scientist, I would expect this more from a bunch of old woman.
Dr Nase wrote:Demodex DOES NOT play a significant role in most rosacea sufferers.
In recent studies where 100% of demodex where killed via oral
medications, over 60% of rosacea sufferers where unaffected, 20% had
mild improvement and the remaining 20% had excellent improvement.
So, as you can see 80 out of 100 patients are not affected by Demodex
First of all, demodex mites can not be eliminated by oral medications like stromectol,
it is impossible to reach the eggs and nymphs, one simply can not reach them, they are covered with a seal which nothing can penetrate.
Why do they have to kill dogs with severe demodex problems if stromectol could kill them?
and in pets, they can even use higher dose.
Then, using stromectol on humans in an attempt to kill demodex mites is totally irresponsible, this medicine is not made
for this use and can be dangerous, stromectol is not supposed to pass the brain barrier but.......................
We have many clients who tried to use stromectol (including myself) before they came to us without results so the studies he mentions
where done with the wrong medicine and do not reflect the reality, there is no way you can be demodex free for a longer time with stromectol
or you should take this medicine for a long time and regularly, I would not dare to do this.
To see the real results from eliminating demodex mites you need to keep them away for a longer period,
in some rosacea cases it can take sometimes almost a year.
But even using the wrong medicine, it showed excellent improvement for 20%
are this not a lot of people?
Do you realize how many thousands of people this are only in USA?
so to be able to help them is not important for him?
Not to mention, the other 20% who had mild improving which is still a lot better then nothing or getting gradually worse.
In fact, the failures we have in case of rosacea is because dermatologist are to stubborn to do a demodex mite test, if people ask for a test, they look at them
as they are nuts, they just know nothing about them, if people could let themselves test then it would be a total different situation and people would
not treat for nothing.
According our experience rosacea is much more then 20% because of the mites but no use to discuss this, time will proof.
Dr Nase wrote:Problem -- Dr. Zhao of Demodex Solutions has been aggresively
marketing anti-demodex products for years. He claims that 90% of
acne is cause by Demodex (completely wrong) and almost 100% of
rosacea can be cured (near-perfect) with his products (wrong
again). Dr. Zhao's main focus group have been on patients in third
world countries where demodex infestation is a real problem, but in
most areas it is not
First of all, Doctor Zhao has nothing to do with demodex solutions, we obtain the Zhongzhou ointment from him and are the contractual representatives, that's it.
Stating that Dr. Zhao has been aggressively marketing his anti-demodex product for years (he has only one product)
is totally wrong, Dr.Zhao is a man in his seventies now and even doesn't know a computer, he started to make his product
already 30 years ago, not to make money but because of scientific interest and to help people and his friends.
More and more people who saw the results asked him for help and to make it short, all this years he worked to improve
his product and slowly had to make more and more, this resulted after so many years in his own new factory where only
the ointment is made and of course now it is a big business but he has to do nothing for it, the ointment just sells itself.
He doesn't make any advertising in China or wherever but nevertheless his products became the most sold products against acne, rosacea and brandy nose in China, because it works, not because of advertising.
Yes, we also claim that almost 90% of acne is because of demodex mites, Dr. Nase states this is not true,
any proof this is not true?
and not with stromectol please.
Where can he read that Dr Zhao claims rosacea is for almost 100% because of demodex mites?
for sure not on our website and Dr. Zhao makes no advertising so?
Rosacea is or can be a complex disease, there is no one cure for everybody, also not our products can do this but we can help a lot of people where others fail.
He is completely wrong when he say's demodex mites infestation is a bigger problem in third world countries, I wonder where he gets this data, demodex mite infestation is the same everywhere in the world and has nothing to do with third world countries or with being clean yes or no, just like scabies, do you know how much people suffer from scabies this day's in USA? (and Europe to), if nothing would be done against scabies then probably almost everybody would
have them, the same as now almost everybody has demodex mites because they are not treated.
In fact, in one way it is even a rich world problem, how better cosmetics used how more the mites like it, as an example, read the testimonial from Kate on our website, not to speak about the unhealthy food we eat,
in China they eat much more healthy then we.
When rosacea becomes worse using the standard treatments like metrogel etc.many times demodex mites are involved, if you treat for demodex mites you have to do it well,
otherwise better not to treat, most product like metrogel are killing some mites but not enough and teasing them only makes it worse, why? we don't know,
the same many times happens after treating a scabies infection with pesticides, suddenly there becomes a demodex mite problem which was not there before.
Dr Nase wrote:The other dead give away for Dr. Zhao is that he has also produced a
cure for baldness. His cure is based on blood flow (wrong again),
as most pattern baldness is caused by DHT and pseudoestrogens. Now
to cure acne, rosacea and baldness, he should also be able to walk
on water
Where he gets this one I don't know but is for sure not true, Dr Zhao produces only one product, Zinc oxide and sublimed sulfur ointment
and that's it, he has no cure for baldness or whatever, in some extreme cases there can be indeed hairloss because of demodex mites but the most common scalp problem is itch because of those mites, and this can be cured by eliminating the mites, most of the time, the itch on the scalp even disappears by only treating the face.
Dr Nase wrote:Please understand that the purpose of this post is to put some
perspective back into rosacea and understand that nothing further
will be gained by studying demodex
Well, if this is not a narrow minded statement, typical for scientists, almost all scientific ideas changed the last 50 years and they still do, many times
scientists themselves slow down progress because they just can not admit they were wrong,
and not only in case of rosacea (once again, not all rosacea), acne problems and brandy nose are even caused much more because of this mites, so teenager acne.
we help people almost for 3 years now and see the results every day, that tells more then a trial test done in a bad way.
However, we agree that it should be done, since nobody seems to be able to do this we have started negotiations with a university
in Belgium to do a well performed scientifically trial, don't expect the results sooner then in one year though.

And yes, we have failures, which product hasn't?

Walter
Brady Barrows
Marla

Geoffrey, where is your company?

Post by Marla »

After something less than exhaustive research, I failed to locate Geoffrey Nase and his company. Although I could ultimately reach Geoffrey personally, I do not find it in time's best interest to follow through on this.

I can reach Walter any time, and his site gives specific information about how to contact him.

According to general knowledge, a business that does not survive the first three months is not likely to survive beyond that period of time. Walter has been in business for three years. To my knowledge, he is not financed by special interest groups.

After Geoffrey's first faux paux on the rosacea site that started this flap, I believed that Geoffrey Nase would ultimately realize his error in being unprofessional, and that would be the end of it. After all, who has not posted something that they thought about later and repented?

Unfortunately, Geoffrey's posts continue to be sophomoric and venemous in their portrayal of Demodex Solutions and its methods and success. Having personally seen the eradication of Demodex (both subspecies) in my complexion, I attest to the effectiveness of the products.

I observed the progress microscopically daily for weeks, months, and then less frequently as I found no new intact organisms and no further egg count. There was a direct correlation between the decline in the Demodex population in my skin, and the frequency of breakouts.

If I can see this for myself, then anybody with a microscope can see it as well. It is not difficult. I did not document it, although anybody could reproduce my results and document them. No doubt, it will be done by someone who gives a . . . I mean, is motivated to do so and has the time assigned to the purpose.

Well, let's say that I found that the products work as promised, and even better than expected. After more than forty years of acne, Demodex Solutions brought it to a halt. I have scars. So what? I can live with them. Younger people do not have to. Nobody has to anymore. Demodex can be stopped.

I found Demodex Solutions just like the rest of us: I tripped on it while searching for something -- anything -- that would stop the Godzilla zits and the torment that comes with them.

--Marla
Brady Barrows

Re: Geoffrey, where is your company?

Post by Brady Barrows »

Marla wrote:After something less than exhaustive research, I failed to locate Geoffrey Nase and his company. Although I could ultimately reach Geoffrey personally, I do not find it in time's best interest to follow through on this.

I can reach Walter any time, and his site gives specific information about how to contact him.

According to general knowledge, a business that does not survive the first three months is not likely to survive beyond that period of time. Walter has been in business for three years. To my knowledge, he is not financed by special interest groups.

After Geoffrey's first faux paux on the rosacea site that started this flap, I believed that Geoffrey Nase would ultimately realize his error in being unprofessional, and that would be the end of it. After all, who has not posted something that they thought about later and repented?

Unfortunately, Geoffrey's posts continue to be sophomoric and venemous in their portrayal of Demodex Solutions and its methods and success. Having personally seen the eradication of Demodex (both subspecies) in my complexion, I attest to the effectiveness of the products.

I observed the progress microscopically daily for weeks, months, and then less frequently as I found no new intact organisms and no further egg count. There was a direct correlation between the decline in the Demodex population in my skin, and the frequency of breakouts.

If I can see this for myself, then anybody with a microscope can see it as well. It is not difficult. I did not document it, although anybody could reproduce my results and document them. No doubt, it will be done by someone who gives a . . . I mean, is motivated to do so and has the time assigned to the purpose.

Well, let's say that I found that the products work as promised, and even better than expected. After more than forty years of acne, Demodex Solutions brought it to a halt. I have scars. So what? I can live with them. Younger people do not have to. Nobody has to anymore. Demodex can be stopped.

I found Demodex Solutions just like the rest of us: I tripped on it while searching for something -- anything -- that would stop the Godzilla zits and the torment that comes with them.

--Marla
Maria,
I have placed two posts on my rosaceans group since not only has he attacked DS, he personally is attacking me. Here are the posts >

Subject: Zhao Zhongzhou
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ro ... ssage/3404

Subject: Demodecosis
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ro ... ssage/3402

I think he has really hurt himself with such disparaging remarks about the Chinese people. I think it is silly to think that the Chinese are any different than Americans with regard to rosacea.

And as you point out your success with DS products, and I too, no doubt others will post their success and the rest is history. Dr. Nase should apologize but I have my doubts that he ever will.

As to Dr. Nase's company > http://www.drnase.com
Brady Barrows
norman jones

Post by norman jones »

What does everyone here think of Acutane? It is a systemic drying agent but will it reduce or eliminate the mites over time?
Marla

Post by Marla »

Brady Barrows wrote:As to Dr. Nase's company > http://www.drnase.com
Yes, it's his website. Easy to find. Can he be reached by regular mail, or a phone call? Where does he file his statements? (Rhetorical questions.)

One should not have to sign up for a quarterly report to contact the owner of a company.

Thanks.

--Marla
Brady Barrows

Post by Brady Barrows »

norman jones wrote:What does everyone here think of Acutane? It is a systemic drying agent but will it reduce or eliminate the mites over time?
Norman,
That is an interesting question to post but it should be a NEW TOPIC since we are discussing Dr. Nase in this area. But I read your question and it stuck in my craw and then forgot you placed the question here. I answered your question at this url >

http://tinyurl.com/7hseu
Brady Barrows
Brady Barrows

Post by Brady Barrows »

Marla wrote:
Yes, it's his website. Easy to find. Can he be reached by regular mail, or a phone call? Where does he file his statements? (Rhetorical questions.)

One should not have to sign up for a quarterly report to contact the owner of a company.

Thanks.

--Marla
Dr. Nase, Ph.D., can be reached at this email >

[email protected]

I checked his site and you are right, he does not post any contact info. Now that is not wise, is it? I have his address at home, but today I am working and will post this for you later.

He posts at two yahoo groups I know about >

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-support

While David Pascoe founded the above yahoo group, Dr. Nase is the central figure who has made this the largest forum on the internet where rosaceans post and is essentially the one who runs it since David abdicates rosacea topics to Dr. Nase. Dr. Nase is vocal that rosacea is a vascular disorder which to me is just circular logic and doesn't really explain anything. Heart disease is a vascular disorder but that doesn't explain the cause. He dismisses the demodex theory as the cause of rosacea.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/rosaceacure2/

Dr. Nase founded the second yahoo group and is the group owner.
Brady Barrows
Brady Barrows

Post by Brady Barrows »

Walter wrote:Those reactions on Dr. Nase are because of is attitude, not because he is questioning our products, that is normal and healthy but he should look a bit deeper before he states something,.....
....And yes, we have failures, which product hasn't?

Walter
Walter and DS group forum,

I have emailed Walter personally about the fact that maybe Dr. Nase is giving a sincere look at the Z cream due to my responses to his posts earlier slamming DS products and me. Dr. Nase has joined my rosaceans yahoo group and seems to be sincerely inquiring about he Z cream. For him to post such a question to me and join the rosaceans yahoo group is very unusual and I am pleased he has asked the questions about the Z cream. Here is the post >

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ro ... ssage/3411

I am waiting for Walter to respond to me about the answers to these questions about the Z cream, since I could answer off the cuff, but I want some authoritative answers from Walter. I wish we could get Zhao Zhongzhou to answer these questions since it would be even more authoritative. I am also emailing the Zhongzhou Pharmaceutical Company these questions for a response as well. I will keep you posted.
Brady Barrows
Brady Barrows

Post by Brady Barrows »

Marla wrote:

Thanks.

--Marla
Maria,
I can't find Dr. Nase's address. Sorry. Lost it.
Brady Barrows
Walter

Walter

Post by Walter »

Brady, with all respect, but I am not so impressed with Dr. Nase's interest as you are, if he wants to know something he has to ask us and we will be happy to answer him,
second, I don't like you approach Zhongzhou directly, we are the representatives and if something is needed to be asked or done we will do it, I hope you can understand this,
if you like to work with us, you also have to respect us.

Walter
Marla

Not necessary.

Post by Marla »

Dear Brady:

It isn't necessary to provide contact info for Geoffrey Nase. I have no need to contact him. As I pointed out, my questions are rhetorical, and require no further action.

If he wants to make himself available for contact by others, his web site would be the place to do it.

I would rather not see his personal information posted in this forum.

Sincerely,
Marla
Brady Barrows

Re: Walter

Post by Brady Barrows »

Walter wrote:Brady, with all respect, but I am not so impressed with Dr. Nase's interest as you are, if he wants to know something he has to ask us and we will be happy to answer him,
second, I don't like you approach Zhongzhou directly, we are the representatives and if something is needed to be asked or done we will do it, I hope you can understand this,
if you like to work with us, you also have to respect us.

Walter
Walter,
Sorry. I didn't know.
Brady Barrows