new member - I have a few questions

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

colleen

new member - I have a few questions

Post by colleen »

My father in law sent me an article about rosacea that briefly mentioned mites. After doing a little online research, I found this website and ordered the 1 month product package. I am hopeful that this will be a solution for me since nothing else has worked. I have a few questions:
Will I receive directions on when and how to apply each product? Can I get these mites from my cats or dog? I only have it on the right side of my face which is the side I sleep on. This sounds gross, but if a cat had slept on my pillow could it be giving me mites? Of course, I wash my pillowcase regularly. I only occasionally have an itchy eye, like there is something in it that I can never find - if I treat my skin will my eye get better or do I have to do the eyelash treatment too? I have some other questions but will hold on for now. Thank you for taking the time to help me! :)
Hilda

In responce to questions

Post by Hilda »

I have a certainty that pets ( I have had dogs for the last 30 years) are a contributing factor to the mite populations. Please take a look at this site for a documented case of demodex exposure from pets to human

http://www.thepetcenter.com/exa/dem.html#disappeared

About applying the products I can only tell you how I have used it for a year a 4 months to a total cure.
Soap in the morning, night and in the shower and the Zhong Zhou ointment on the affected area at night before bedtime. You will initially experience some mild burning like sensation which turns into a cool sensation later, until your skin gets used to it.
I'm pretty sure you also hear from Walter soon with more advice on how to use the products. God Bless and rest assured that you have found a great product that if used according to directions will take care of your problem. If you care to see my photos to go the main page under the pictures from people section, I'm the one under the title "Severe Rosacea"
EggBert

Post by EggBert »

You definatly found the right treatment.

If you have a digital camera, take a close up picture of your face before starting the treatment, and maybe another one a week or so later.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Welcome to the forum Colleen

Using our treatment is very simple, start with applying the fumanling in the morning and the
Zhongzhou ointment in the evening after washing your face with a mild soap or better, our soap.
Don?t use to much, just a tiny bit is enough, that?s it.
If you need further information you can find on our website or mail us or use this forum.
Yes, people can get the mites from pets, theoretically those mites are host specific but in practice
they are often found on the human skin.
Demodex mites die soon away from the host in a dry environment but most of the time bedding is humid
and they can survive easily 48 hours there, better to change your pillow every day the first months
and dry them in the dry machine, washing doesn?t kill them, drying yes???????..
If you use 7 pillow cases you have to wash them only once in a week.
Try the cat not to sleep on your pillow.
Probable, your eye will become better by only treating your face but if not, you indeed need to use
the eyelash cream.

Good luck

Walter
Hilda

Eye involvement of Rosacea

Post by Hilda »

Hello Colleen:
I had neglected to tell you on my last post that I also had itching of my lower eyelids and severe redness, they call that blepharitis and is associated with Rosacea sufferers.
My eye condition resolved itself by treating my face, I did not treat the eyes, even thought I bought the eye ointment, I never had to use it because right after starting treatment of my face my eyes started to get better right away.