masive flaking

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

mysecretcurse

masive flaking

Post by mysecretcurse »

Ill be at 2 months in the treatment tomorrow.
I havent had any dry skin issue for the most part, but now ALL the sudden,
in the past 4 days or so, out of nowhere my skin has been dry and peeling and flaking
off! Its craZy, there is literally dead skin all over my face, and its especially dry and
peely around the cysts and acne.
Is this a good sign? Its also been itching a lot. Someone told me that the itching is
a sign of healing. It seems to itch when something is working its way out of my skin.
And I thought maybe the peeling is infected tissue dying and coming off. A lot of places
that are peeling I can sorta see new skin underneath, in a way I couldnt before.

Is this a good sign? Did anyone else have peeling and dry issues after being on the treatment
awhile? I thought if it was going to dry me out it would have in the beginning but no..no dryness til now.

Oh and also I ordered a sample from regenecell, some super expensive skin care cream I saw someone recommended on this site. I hope it comes soon because I cant wait to try it!

Oh and I also wanted to share, I had some vitamin E capsules in my fridge, and over the weekend I tried puncturing one with a knife and squeezing it out on my skin. It seems to be helping applying it to the peeling areas where the acne is healing. I think its helping prevent scarring.
strider1

Re: masive flaking

Post by strider1 »

I am guessing because it is winter time and the air is really dry. Sorry i can't help more lol. Maybe try putting a humidifier in your room or apply moisturizer
mysecretcurse

Re: masive flaking

Post by mysecretcurse »

Hmm I dont think so..it doesnt get very cold here in california..and this has only been for a few days and its actually been warmer here this past week.

Im taking some new medications..maybe that could be the reason.
Anyways, my 2nd bottle of zz cream just arrived. Im hoping to see LOTS of improvement by the time Im done with this new bottle!
Im trying to stay positive, think of all the mites Ive killed in just one bottle...
:)