Statistics, Research in China and other questions

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Brady Barrows

Statistics, Research in China and other questions

Post by Brady Barrows »

Walter,
Are there any translated clinical research studies in China about the demodex mite theory available on the internet?

Also, I have heard there are 30 million Chinese with red noses according to a quote by Zhao Zhongzhou on your website. Is that correct and what respected reference to this can be used to substantiate the number of Chinese with rosacea? Do the Chinese medical authorities recognize rosacea and is it different from demodecosis? Do the Chinese medical authorities differentiate acne from rosacea?

I would think that more Chinese use the Z cream than Americans who use Metrogel? Do you have any numbers about how many Chinese actually use the Z cream? Like how many jars of cream does the Zhongzhou factory put out in a year? That would give us some idea of how much the Chinese use the Z cream.

I asked the above questions under NEWS AND ANNOUNCMENTS, the mystery of demodex, but never got a reply. Any statistics and research in China would be a great help.
Brady Barrows
Marla

There should be.

Post by Marla »

There should be translated documents by now. My apologies. :oops:
Brady Barrows

Re: There should be.

Post by Brady Barrows »

Marla wrote:There should be translated documents by now. My apologies. :oops:
Marla,

My apologies. I have been typing Maria and not looking close enough to the screen that you spell your name with an L not an i.

So where are these translated documents? Any urls?
Brady Barrows
Marla

Not yet.

Post by Marla »

Hi, Brady:

I'm in the hot seat on this one. I have nothing to show as far as translated studies. Actually, the studies are not strictly related to Asia. Please bear with me as I cope with a wide yet shallow variety of mandatory tasks that have nothing in common with each other.

As for my name spelling, don't worry. It happens all the time. Even my own sister had legal documents repeatedly sent to me with "Maria" as my name. It's no problem.

--Marla