Sorry, but not impressed!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

Sorry, but not impressed!

Post by tkr »

I received my new order, and just opened the zcream today, and noticed alot less than before, and the green part of the jar is made differently, so you are getting less of the ointment, compared to the last jar I had, NOT IMPRESSED, I pay enough, and although I am happy with the z cream, and unfortunately the mites have migrated so I am having to treat that too, it is certainly making me use alot more, and I am not happy recieving less cream. Sorry walter, but this sucks. tamara :cry:
tkr

Re: Sorry, but not impressed!

Post by tkr »

tkr wrote:I received my new order, and just opened the zcream today, and noticed alot less than before, and the green part of the jar is made differently, so you are getting less of the ointment, compared to the last jar I had, NOT IMPRESSED, I pay enough, and although I am happy with the z cream, and unfortunately the mites have migrated so I am having to treat that too, it is certainly making me use alot more, and I am not happy recieving less cream. Sorry walter, but this sucks. tamara :cry:
The good thing though I did want to add here is that this new jar is more creamy, but why less cream??
Andy

Post by Andy »

So it wasn't just my imagination! :)

Isn't it just great? So easy to apply. But less? I've only ordered once before and got the same green plastic jar both times. How did it look before?
Millie

Post by Millie »

Hey Tamara - thanks for sticking up for the litttle people!!

How have you worked Zcream into your routine, and at what point in your "mite recovery" did you begin to use it? I am thinking about using it in the morning as a moisturizer.

Thanks!
tkr

Post by tkr »

Hi Andy, well yes the old jar (the green part had a better cover not turned in like the new one so you get less. I noticed it right away. Millie, I am 5 months into treatment now, and as mentioned the mites have migrated on my neck, back, and behind ears! So I am needing more z cream to get rid of them, I am using it every night, as I mostly have. Its not over yet, these :twisted: devils what I call them wreak havoc our skin and I want to ensure my skin stays clear and clean of these ugly pesks. Yes I know we all have them, but I certainly had an abundance. Cant wait till its completely under control and I can be over this. Ive decided that I will probably need treatment for a year or so. Time will tell. Millie, I c from your posts u r doin well, good 4 u and keep the journal good or bad, I want to see when u fully clear up, how long it takes u. tamara
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello everybody

Nothing changed regarding the quantity of ointment,
20 gr is 20 gr

The ZZ ointment is improved, even better action regarding killing mites and more easy to use, it changed to the better, not worse.

Walter
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

i compared, it is the same amount from my judgement
tkr

Post by tkr »

o.k.......good!