A question concerning Western Union payment

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Grzesiek

A question concerning Western Union payment

Post by Grzesiek »

Hello to everyone
I would like to buy some of the products from Demodex Solutions because i believe they are the pefect solution to my problem. However I don't have a credit card(only have a debit Visa Electron - works at Amazon and PayPal, but probably it won't here), and from the faq I know there is a possibility of using Western Union. Is this information up to date? Also do you know anything about specific customs regulations for Poland? I know that some people from Poland bougght the product and didn't have problems with customs, but is there some limit, depending on the value?
I would be very grateful if someone could answer these questions. Thanks
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

Till now as far as we know there was never a problem with shipping to Poland , we reduce the value as a general rule to make the import taxes lower if any, dont think in Poland they ask import taxes but is possible.
No idea about if there is a limit, depending on the value.
If you would like to pay with Western Union, make an order and choose W.U., you will get an email with the name and place to make the transfer to, just mail us the controle number and the full name of the person who made the money order and we will ship your order imiedietly.

Best regards

Walter
Grzesiek

Post by Grzesiek »

Thanks for the quick answer! I will probably make an order next week. Now the temperature is terribly low in Poland (like -20 Celcius) and i fear that shipment in such conditions could somehow spoil the cream. I don't know if this is rational, but i will wait, the forecasts predict warming up.