ZZ Ointment and damaged skin

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Decalion

ZZ Ointment and damaged skin

Post by Decalion »

Before using the ZZ cream I had perfect facial skin except for the area around my nose and central forehead, which I suspected had mite infestations. After applying the ZZ cream over my entire face for several weeks last year, I now have these thin horizontal wrinkles as if I'd aged ten years that are most visible when I smile. How do I fix this? It's as if collagen in my skin has peeled/sloughed off. I've used moisturizer and various oils for the past year to no avail and this is really frustrating, as I purchased the ZZ cream to help my skin:

This ointment has been thoroughly clinically tested and proven capable of killing demodex mites and bacteria, alleviating the symptoms associated with demodecidosis like acne, demodectic rosacea, thickened skin, brandy nose, itching face etc. , relieving inflammation, and restoring moisture to the skin. After completing the treatment, the skin on the face will appear to be smooth, soft and healthy.

not prematurely age me. Any help would be much appreciated.
franc_luana

Re: ZZ Ointment and damaged skin

Post by franc_luana »

I´ve been using ZZ cream twice a year for several weeks, at least 10.
So far I have almost no wrinkles and I´m over 50.
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

It might be due to excessive dryness, this can cause wrinkles as well
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

A dry skin from using the ZZ ointment is not aging and for sure not permanent
it are only dry dead upper cells which give you this wrinkles,
beneath those, there is nice skin waiting for you........................ :)

Walter
laurahill

Post by laurahill »

Yes,I absolutely agree with Decalion,This ointment really works great..I had very good experience of this ointment...ZZ ointment completely treat my rosacea problem ...I apply this ointment regularly..This ointment have good healing property..It heal my acne rosacea and reduced skin itchiness.