Trial

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Darrel

Trial

Post by Darrel »

Hello

I have received your product last week. I have been struggling with Rosacea for about two years now. Doctors thought it may have been skin cancer, however proper diagnosis was made in Canada about 6 months ago. It seems like the hot, humid climate of Asia is a trigger for the breakouts and redness. I also believe that stress plays a big part.

After using the product for about 3 days, things seemed to look a litttle bit better. However, continued use has made things look worse. According to the product information this is normal though. How long does this "phase" last? I will continue with the trial and hope for good results in the future.

Thanks

Darrel
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

Could take months. Could take weeks. Depends on the person. Usually it's about 3 months. During this period, you're killing mites. When they die, that causes problems for your skin. So you stop getting problems once you've pretty much killed them all. They'll come back, so you have to then go on a maintenance routine, Zhong Zhou once every other night.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
Walter

Post by Walter »

Don?t worry if it becomes worse in the beginning, that?s normal, like Steve wrote, killing those mites massively can cause many things like dryness, redness, more breakouts, most of the time this doesn?t last long, then it will become only better and better.

Walter