im new please help

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

pas

im new please help

Post by pas »

hi, im new to all this and basically need some help. i have suffered from rosacea for years im only 23 . The problem seems to get worse as i have become older as my skin has become drier i used to be very oily before. I know for definite somethin is destroying my face making it rough and flaky particularly on my forehead and between my brows. I have like insect bite kind of marks where there are large pores over the t zone. I am now starting to develop very large spots anywhere where hair is growing. Worst of all my eyelashes and brows are constantly falling out and the most worrying thing is my hair on my head its gone so THIN people realy startin to notice these things completely takin over the scalp.

Now my biggest problem is my ALREADY DRY SKIN. I cant use anything on it it is so dry and rough and sensitive- can barely use stuff for sensitive skin. I react to everything - sometimes dryness comes after a couple of days. Obviously i have become very dry al over my body and i am guessing its something internal. I have to admit some days are ok but others i just wake up so dry and i dont know why. Basically i think this is also an internal problem and before i start using the products i want to sort this out . I am guessing that is something to do with essential fatty acids and have read somewhere rosacea sufferers have dysfunctional lipase. Does anyone know of this. For the past two weeks i have been eating a diet rich in fish and flaxseed but to tell you the truth my diet has always been good.

I have orderd the zz and xf with metro but im sure its not going to agree- nothing ever does with me. I have also ordered the shampoo i have heard about a scalp tonic. Please also tell me more - i have little hair left.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Welcome on the forum

You can almost be sure you have a demodex mite problem, it is of course not easy for me to tell from distance
but like I wrote, I am 99% sure, an oily skin but also a dry skin at the same time
looks like a contradiction but is not, two different problems but the same reason, demodex mites,
the oily skin because the mite activity in your sebaceous glands, the dry skin because of a allergic reaction
from the mites, what exactly the allergens from the mites which people react on are, nobody knows,
can be the bacteria which they carry inside or something else.
The dry skin on your body I can not explain, is it really so dry?
who knows, it is a general allergic reaction?
just some thinking though.
Personally, I don?t think food has anything to do with it, food can of course influence your immune system
by the vitamins, minerals etc. you take in with your food but then again, nobody exactly knows and
according our experience, it has not a big influence.
Your already so sensitive and dry facial skin can indeed be a problem at the start so use very,
and I mean very little in the beginning, if necessary use the ZZ only every 2 day?s in the evening.
If your facial skin will become even more flaky don?t start to panic, your skin will become in time les and less sensitive
and less dry, able to tolerate lot more but starting needs to be done very carefully, listen to your skin
and don?t use more then it can handle.
If you mail us your order No. we will include a sample from the scalp tonic.
Don?t forget that you can always mail us, or even better use this forum if you have problems or questions.

Good luck

Walter