To everybody struggling (Isa)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

To everybody struggling (Isa)

Post by From old forum »

Hello everyone, have been using the products for a while now, and my skin is starting to look like it did before the whole circus started a few years ago, my skin gets very very dry from the zz, but I can manage that with pure aloe vera gel, this works quite good. The bumps are almost gone (everywhere!!), the red on nose, cheeks, chin and forehead is less, the flushing is less, I do not blush with everybody I see anymore! I do hope it will continue like this! please, everybody that is having doubts to continue, keep believing! I do think that with one person it can take a few months and with others maybe a year, but the result will come some day, try to hold on, it is worth it! I am so happy, I can go outside without make-up and do not feel like hiding. Even my boyfriend, who thought I had gone crazy with the bug-theory had to admit that my skin was doing extremely well, I already ordered the soap for men, and he is using it now!!

Everybody keep up the good work and I wish everybody great results!
Janmes

Post by Janmes »

nice to hear your good news.
The soap is very good for healthy skin. I believe your boyfriend would like it.
Isa

Still going strong!

Post by Isa »

Hi everybody, here I am again with a little update! It is almost a year ago that I started with the products, I am totally clean, maybe two bumps a month (on a certain time every month, haha). I use the soap and the fumanling without metro in the morning, and the soap and zz ointment in the evening and that works out great for me! There still is some redness in my face but I can definitely live with that!! Hope this will encourage some people to keep the faith and do not give up to quick! I wish everybody the good results I am having now! Isa
Walter

Post by Walter »

Thank you for your update Isa :lol:

wish you all the best and hopefully this last redness will also slowly disapear.

Keep in touch

Walter