A wonderful cure! (G.L from Seaside)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

A wonderful cure! (G.L from Seaside)

Post by From old forum »

I have suffered from acne/rosacea for many, many years. My daughter, a nursing student learned in school it might be demodex mites (I know dust mites are real) so I took her word for it, went on line to read about demodex mites and acne/rosacea. Lucky for me I found this web site. I have ordered the xmfl cream, zhongzhou ointment and soap. My skin is 50% better and Ive only been using it a short time. This is proof to me that it is the mites that have been destroying my face all these years. I am looking forward to a full recovery. These products work great!
From old forum

6 weeks into skin program/ 50% better (G.L from Seaside)

Post by From old forum »

I want to thank you Walter, for discovering this great product. I can honestly see an improvement in my overall appearance. My roacea/acne is gradually disappearing. I see a cure in my future!
From old forum

I'm lovin it! : ) Almost 2 months now. (Georgee/Seaside)

Post by From old forum »

This stuff works! For the first time in my years of rosacea/acne, I can finally see the true color of my skin returning. It's amazing! Good luck and keep using the day cream and night ointment daily. I love the soap too. Time will tell the the truth. Hang in there. Adios
From old forum

WOW !!!!!!!! MY SKIN IS ALL CLEAR ! 3RD MONTH. (GL/Seaside)

Post by From old forum »

I AM SO THRILLED WALTER. YOU HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT SKIN PROGRAM. I THANK YOU, MY SKIN THANKS YOU AND MY HUSBAND THANKS YOU! NOW WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND I SHOULD DO TO MAINTAIN MY NEW BEAUTIFUL SKIN?