Russian

Demodex Solutions Forum

A place to share your experiences with Demodex Solutions treatments.
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:49 pm 

After about a year of continued success with my Rosacea, I want to thank Demodex Solutions and Dr. ZZ for changing my life. I have had rosacea for decades, and after seeing dermatologists and trying all the usual things, I arrived here, at this message board, to try Zhongzhou's cream. As a scientist I am very skeptical, and so I had very low expectations of much success. Nevertheless, other people on this board had reported improvement after a month or so, so I thought I'd give it a try...

To my amazement, my rosacea has all but disappeared. I'm not sure I'd say I'm "cured" (whatever that really means), but 99% of my problem is complete history.

For the first few days, I applied just a small amount of cream before bed. It felt quite intense at first— it felt like I was applying a strong chemical to my skin, but after a few days that feeling began to disappear, and a few weeks later my skin had no reaction at all.

Because I was prepared for a long process, you can imagine how happy I was when my symptoms began to clear after only about 3 weeks. This improvement continued rather quickly, and after two months, I had no sign whatsoever of rosacea. I am still a little amazed.

I thought of writing to you at that time, but instead I thought I'd wait until a year had passed. I've continued the ZZ treatment each evening, and I still have no signs of rosacea (or maybe a very slight hint of it from time to time).

My daily routine is to do a gentle wash with a neutral liquid soap (Cetaphil face wash-- commonly available in North America), followed by application of a very small bit of ZZ. When I wake in the morning, I repeat the wash, and then apply a small amount of Cetaphil skin cream. Obviously I was lucky, and your milage my vary.

Please thank everyone involved in the development, manufacture, and distribution of this wonderful stuff. Obviously I will be a loyal customer for many years, and I owe you much gratitude. Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:52 am 

thank u for this post it gives me some hope !!! I just started to use the cream yesterday. It did sting and make my eyes water. Did u notice any drying of your skin at all... I am.Im glad u have done so well !!! :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:05 pm 

peaches wrote:
thank u for this post it gives me some hope !!! I just started to use the cream yesterday. It did sting and make my eyes water. Did u notice any drying of your skin at all... I am.Im glad u have done so well !!! :P

No, not really. Early on, there was quite a bit of exfoliation— flaking off of the thin top layer of dead cells. That looked like dryness but it really wasn't dry.

Sorry I didn't see your reply until now. How did it go for you?