I had a doubt... not anymore :)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

auruce

I had a doubt... not anymore :)

Post by auruce »

Hello,
I really had a doubt before ordering this product, I wondered if it can be so simple to get rid of these terrible demodex mites ruining my physical and emotional satisfaction...

I am sorry I was thinking like this... I just want to add some photos, talking for themselves. It's a result of 2 months.

Photos in 1st line: 2 months ago. 2nd line - now.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Best regards and THANK YOU.
auruce

Re: I had a doubt... not anymore :)

Post by auruce »

Oh YES it is, and my inner satisfaction is even much more impressive!!!
Good luck, I know not much time will pass and you will be able to share your own experience of success!!!
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

Did you have any breakouts?
auruce

Post by auruce »

mcwick94 wrote:Did you have any breakouts?
I have some, that is pimples from time to time, but I don't know if I can call them breakouts, because when I compare my situation 2 months ago and situation now, it is totally different. My face used to be brightly red, dry, itchy, uneven, sensitive, spotty and blotchy :roll: now I have only some redness left and some pimples appearing rarely (which I guess is related to inappropriate food or stress sometimes).

I just can approve words of many people who has posted in this forum: ZZ cream is really working. I am still using ZZ cream every evening and Fumanling every morning, my face likes it and mites hate it more and more.