After 3 Months Totally Unsatisfied and Fed Up

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Fin12

After 3 Months Totally Unsatisfied and Fed Up

Post by Fin12 »

I have used this for over 3 months and the headline says it all. My results suck. I had better results using metrogel, finacea, oracea, plexion, ect after 3 months. My Christmas sucked and so will my New Years.

I went to my dermatologist last week. He said that the mite theory might be true but he laughed at me after telling him I am using this. I cant blame him considering it has done nothing for me. I dont care what people say, I care what I see in the mirror every day.

My derm gave me Permethrin 5%. I am starting to use that every morning. I think after 3 months most of the adult mites should have walked on my face and been killed after 3 months if the ZZ was strong enough. I will use the remaining ZZ cream I have at night which should run out within a month. If I am not seeing results after that I will start to use Permethrin twice per day.
Walter

Re: After 3 Months Totally Unsatisfied and Fed Up

Post by Walter »

I have used this for over 3 months and the headline says it all. My results suck
If you read the forum you will read over and over again that many times, being patient is the key..............
I had better results using metrogel, finacea, oracea, plexion, ect after 3 months
Can be, it is because the ZZ ointment is killing the mites that you can get more breakouts, they die and decompose in your skin,
exposing their host specific bacteria and allergens into your skin, this can create additional infections.
The other products you mention don’t kill the mites, so if mites is your problem, they will not help you neither in the long run.
I think after 3 months most of the adult mites should have walked on my face and been killed after 3 months if the ZZ was strong enough
No, not true, if you have demodex brevis which is a very big possibility, it can take much more time.
My derm gave me Permethrin 5%. I am starting to use that every morning
Be my guest, are you really going to use dangerous pesticides on your face for a long time?
just to try to do what you are doing already with the ZZ ointment? killing mites?
He said that the mite theory might be true but he laughed at me after telling him I am using this
Without us, probably, he would still not even heard about the damage demodex mites can do
so he would better laugh with himself, what does he know regarding the ZZ ointment?

And last but not least, it is of course possible your skin problem is not demodex mites related but then whatever pesticide
will not help you neither.

Walter
braveheart

Re: After 3 Months Totally Unsatisfied and Fed Up

Post by braveheart »

doesn't sound like he gave it enough time. I'm not going to quit until I find something that works. My face is already so much better from just finding out about the mites and reading everything I can and getting what I can afford.