Russian

Demodex Solutions Forum

A place to share your experiences with Demodex Solutions treatments.
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Demodex fight - winning
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm 

Dear All,
I have been fighting with demodex using XFML for 3 months. From week to week it is better and better with my face skin. I rarely use sulfur ointment as my skin is very sensitive to it. I plan/wish to finish my fight with bloddy demodex in July this year:) In my treatment I use also acarid removing soap which is ideal for my skin. I use it twice a day (morning and evening) same as XFML. As many of you I met a lot of skin doctors on my way, I tried many medicins, all of no avail or with poor changes. XFML works and I recommend it. In addition you can help yourself by changing any bad eating habits. Eat regularly, eat vegetables, fruits, drink a lot of water, take something (e.g. B2 viatmin) to boost your immunological system. You can win!:)

Update - 11.04.2013
I started to use ZZ last year in April/May once my skin condition improved after usage of XFML cream. After almost a year on ZZ, I would like to thank you for this oinment. It helped me a lot! My skin is close to condition before nightmare which had begun almost 4 years ago.

Thank you!

Cheers
Marcin