Positive Progress Update (Chere)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

Positive Progress Update (Chere)

Post by From old forum »

Hi Walter,
The place on my chin that I was so panicked about went away in a timely fashion, didn't stay around for months like they've been doing. I made sure I got the cream IN the place and I think that kept them from getting a foothold. The place between my eyes is trying very hard to heal totally. It has "slid" downward (the damned things migrating!) and left (yet another) scar. If and when that place heals, I will be free of any spots for the first time in 20+ years. I do want to mention that these spots that have been so stubborn to heal were there prior to beginning the Demodex treatment.
I am using Demodex Solution Zhongzhou faithfully at night, it feels cool and refreshing going on and I know the mites hate whatever is in this stuff so it makes it even more fun to apply. I'm not always applying the Fumaling in the daytime as it tends to make my forehead a bit oily but when I don't use the Fumaling, I rub in a benzo-peroxide cream. I don't want the little bastards to get a second wind or a chance to get going again!
I hope soon I can send a photo to you of a clear skinned me; I am close to being there, just this one last place. No more eruptions since using your creams... yes!
Thank you for your loyalty and dedication to your products and for believing in it for those of us who are suffering from this baffling, "patient" disease.
Chere