Result (Ken)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

Result (Ken)

Post by From old forum »

For almost two years I had been battling, and loosing, a war with my face. I had developed a rash on my cheeks that spread to my nose then to my forehead, eyebrows and chin. I followed my doctor?s instructions & took his medications only to see the rash turn into red bumps. The red bumps turned into pustules and continued to get worse. I was embarrassed to go anywhere and was convinced that everyone was staring at my face.

Then one day, after leaving my doctor?s office with yet another prescription for antibiotics, I decided to hit the internet and see if I could find others with the same problem and maybe, just maybe, a solution. Well, after a few days I found this site. I bought the pink and green creams and I am now one VERY, VERY, VERY satisfied customer. I saw positive results within the first week. I continued with both creams for another three months. Today my face is free of all bumps and most redness. A few small red marks linger because the mites and resulting infection had done a lot of damage to my skin.

It will do the same for you, if you are patient (give it time to work), do it every day and follow the instructions. I know that it can be unpleasant and inconvenient at times but it sure was worth it to me to get my face back.
From old forum

One year later. (Ken)

Post by From old forum »

Hi Walter,

I just realized that it has been a little over a year since I first used your demodex products. Well, I'm very happy to say that I'm still mite free and there isn't a trace of the little guys anywhere on my face. (It has been clear for about nine months now)

To all of the new people who may be a little sceptical, do not, I repeat, do not give up! It works! Do it right and give it time. It can change your life, it did mone.

Again, thank you Walter,

Ken M.