Shocked but relieved (Tracie)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

Shocked but relieved (Tracie)

Post by From old forum »

I just recently found this message board & was shocked that
so many other people have heard, (not to mention have), demodex. How did everyone else know that they had demodex? I was diagnosed with demodex on my eyelashes by an eyedoctor who told me there was nothing that could be done to kill the mites but scrub my lashes twice a day to keep them under control. I was also starting to get a rash & went to a dermatologist who told me that it could not be related to demodex as that was, "natural flora", on our skin & caused no harm. I knew they were related & did much research on the internet where I finally found these products. I have been using them for about 2 months now & am very happy with them & will probably use them intermittedly after the 3 months just to ensure that they don't come back. But nobody I know has heard of demodex. My friends think it's totally gross, (which it is), & that I'm crazy or got mixed up in some internet scam. Even my drs. told me that I was blowing the whole thing out of proportion - but trust me, these mites are very real & destructive. How did so many of you find out about this problem?
From old forum

Hang in there! (Tracie)

Post by From old forum »

I just wanted to give all of you some words of encouragement. Be patient; it really does get better in time. After 3 months of treatment with both creams I am finally reaping the benefits of what seemed to be a very long journey, (patience is not a virtue of mine). I had the same redness, excessive dryness, wrinkling & flaking skin as all of you - it was quite a process! But every couple of weeks I would see some small improvement until my original rash went away entirely & my face became more tolerant of the creams. I experimented with a lot of different cleansers & learned that it helped to use as mild of cleanser as possible. It was also helpful to use a mild facial scrub every other day or so to remove the flaking skin. I actually used, "St. Ives Apricot Scrub", (it's cheap & has natural exfoilants). Walter was extremely helpful as I, too, had many questions throughout this whole ordeal. Anyway, hang in there - the end result is worth it!
From old forum

results (Tracie)

Post by From old forum »

After being blessed with a, "peaches & cream", complexion I was mortified when at age 46 I started to develop a rash on my nose, cheeks & chin. I was told by a dermatologist that I had rosacea but the products she prescribed did nothing & soon my pores started to enlarge. That was 5 months ago & seems like ancient history now; thanks to these remarkable creams. I used the Zhong Zhou every night & the Fumanling every morning, just as suggested, for 4 months. It was quite a journey as I had excessive dryness, wrinkling & flaking skin during treatment but Walter was extremely helpful. My patience has really paid off. The actual rash went away completely within the 1st month but the pores took a little longer to shrink down to size, (about 3 months), and the side effects got better as my skin got more tolerant to the creams. I am now using the creams for maintenance only as my treatment was 100% successful!