No cure for Rosacea?...A picture is worth a thousand words

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Hilda

No cure for Rosacea?...A picture is worth a thousand words

Post by Hilda »

I had suffered from what in medical terms is called, Papular Rosacea for 20 years. My symptoms which started on my last pregnancy included the following:

Dilated capillaries (red spidery veins on my cheeks and around my nose)
Papules (water filled small bumps) in my cheeks
Eventually the scattered papules became large bumps
The bumps then formed thick, red patches (plaques) in my cheeks and temples.
It had started creeping into my lower eyelids
Constant red eyes (blepharitis)related to eye invasion
It went onto my nose creating thick red tissue(rhynopima)
I had terrible stinging, itching and crawling sensation of the red, raised patches and bumps

Needles to say, I became despondent and depressed. I had no social life, etc. On visits to Family Doctors and Dermatologists I was told that it was Rosacea, it was incurable and the only thing that could be done was treat the symptoms. So the doctors prescribed among other thing (this are only some of the RX names I remember): Prednizole, Triamcinolone, Fluocinolone, Elocon, Topsyn, Metro Gel and every antiobiotic you can think of. I have spent a small fortune on doctor prescribed medicines.
One day after running totally out of a very expensive steroid, while at the same time going trough a bad period of stress, I got one of the worse attacks of the condition I had ever had. Thank GOD for His love for me. In my desperation I searched the internet one more time for possible help. I found Demodex Solutions and the hope that not one doctor ever gave me. I was so exited I started crying. I ordered one of each of the products right away. As bad as my condition was, I could see a difference within 1 week. I have used the Acarid Soap 2 x a day (wonderful) and the Zhong Zhou Ointment before bedtime for exactly one year as of this date and I can truly say that I'm totally cured.
Before If I would stop use of the antibiotics or steroids my condition improvements would reverse and get even worse. Now with the ZZ ointment, the progress has been slow, steady, and permanent. I went through phases of peeling and dryness and everyday of the treatment I could see the renewed skin coming in, in little patches.
You don't believe there is a cure for Rosacea? I invite you to look in this site at the "Pictures and movies" section, then go to "Pictures from People", I'm the one under the title "Severe Rosacea", second row*
As they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words"*
You will see the last up to date picture around May sometime...

**Please note: this tesmonial is in the main testimonials section. As I post it today I have updated info I had forgotten to add and have added the info on my condition as of today***
Mazzy

Post by Mazzy »

Hello Hilda,
I have just joined the site and read your testermonial. Can I ask you whether your nose was ever itchy and swollen on the inside especially after being asleep at night. On your before photo it looks very scaley around the nostrils and this is one of my problems. If so did you put any of zz inside your nose. Don't know whether this is advisble or not. I sometimes get really, really bad sudden itcing inside my nose and occasionally on my face and I read on another post that this could be a mite breaking the surface. What do you think?
Like you I started with unexplained hives on face and neck over a period of two years. This stopped and my face began sweiing up and had little tiny postules under skin. I have never had spots I noow have redness over nose, cheeks, forehead, chin and this horrible thing up my nose.

I am really glad you are cured or al least it is under control and I hope it works for me.
Itchycoo
Hilda

Regarding itching

Post by Hilda »

Yes...I had horrible itching just on the inside of the nostrils. It drove me nuts. The truth is I did apply the ZZ just at the edge of the nostrils and it helped greatly. Whenever I felt the itch I would dab a little bit of the ZZ very lightly right over the spot. I do believe that crawling and itching sensation that drove me mad and probaly you is the result of the critters making their way to the surface. The other area where I itched so bad bad was my lower eyelids, so I applied the ZZ very lightly, as close to the lower eyelid as possible. To apply the ZZ more accurately in that area, I used a Q-tip. The itching is especially horrible at night. One thing that I did is keep the ZZ on my nightstant, so at night when the itching was at it's worst, I would in the dark reach for the ZZ and dab a little right on the itchy spot, needless to say it would ease the itching off imediately.
As a matter of fact, my nose had started developing the classical signs of Rhynopima (red, swollen, spidery veins) right at the time when I found these products. All of that was cured with the ZZ. As for the scaliness, that is just the layers of bad skin sloghin off. Be patient and your skin will return to the normal level of moisture, as it did in mycase.
You have to remember that the critters are especially active in the dark.
Keep up the good fight and don't give up. Be consistent with the treatment and you'll see the results. I wish you much success. Ask Walter for my E-mail address and feel free to contact me there.
tkr

Post by tkr »

Hi hilda, missed you lots!! sorry i cant find your email address, as we use to email each other. I wanted to ask you if and when you started the maintenance program of the z cream, or did you apply the z cream everyday for one year. thanks so much hilda, you cant imagine how many rosaceans you have inspired too many to count!!! so happy you are doing so well. what a blesssing luv ya lots ... tamara
Hilda

Hi Tamara... Great to hear from you again

Post by Hilda »

I just got back from celebrating my 51st birthday in L.A., What a blast!
I had soo much fun!
Now back to business. I don't think that going into maintenance should be a matter of measured time, 3 months, 6 months etc...I think it needs to be a matter of whether one is is cured or in remission or not. I decided that I would use the product as long as I had to, until I was cured and then go into maintenance. I actually used the ZZ and soap for a full year and 3 months, before I went into a maintenance routine, very lightly every 2 or 3 days. Also remember that the re-incidence risk, due to being exposed again to the critters will always be there. I would say to anyone using the products, don't stop using them until you can see a definite cure. Also as in my case, since I had the Rosacea for over 20 years, of course it probably took longer to heal than someone, who has not had the problem for long. I wish you much success now and always!
Gamgam

Re: No cure for Rosacea?...A picture is worth a thousand words

Post by Gamgam »

Hi Hilda. I don't know if you go on this forum anymore, but I am hoping that this ZZ will help with my nose thickening skin. Did you have yellow skin as well as red?
hanna23

Post by hanna23 »

hi Hilda, cant find your pictures, can you post a link to them,
i can not find the "Picture and Movies" section on this site.
thanks, hanna
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

It doesn't seem like Hilda posts here anymore.

First, go to demodexsolutions dot com. Then go to "Pictures & Movies" on the far left.
Then click on "Pictures from people". Then look at the "Severe Rosacea" woman.