A new believer (Ken M.)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

A new believer (Ken M.)

Post by From old forum »

I have been using both products for 8 days now and the results are beyond my wildest expectations. For years I have been told by my doctors that I had Rosacea and that it was not curable but that it could be somewhat controlled using various antibiotics. (And I have used them all, tetracycline, Mero-gel, Metro-cream, dabbers etc.) After my last visit I left with a face so broken out that it could stop a clock, a new prescription for Tetracycline (2000mg/day) and a resolve to find a way to solve this problem. After a few days research on the internet I was convinced that Demodex mites were the cause of my problems. I received no encouragement from any doctor here. I took a skin sample and using an inexpensive digital microscope I found on Ebay, I removed all doubt. The mites were there and easy to see. I had found this website earlier and decided to try their products.

That was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. Eight days ago I had pustules on both cheeks, nose, chin and a few small ones in my eyebrows. Today, my skin is almost free of any bumps. It has been years since I have been this clear. My skin is still red and tender due to the long term damage but I am very encouraged that an end is in sight. This may sound like a paid commercial, but it is not. I am just so damned excited about the prospect of getting my face back that I want to share it.

I will continue with the medication as directed for the next two or three months, and I will give periodic updates.

Ken
From old forum

question & update (Ken M)

Post by From old forum »

Walter,
It has been a little over a month since I started to use the products. I went from very bad eruptions (pustules) to almost nothing. I will get small red marks but that is as far as they go now. I plan on continuing with both creams until I am absolutly sure that I am the only one living inside my face.

Question: What is the shelf life of the products? Would refrigeration extend it?

Ken
From old forum

11 weeks later.... (Ken M.)

Post by From old forum »

I promised a periodic up-date but time slips by quickly. When I was infested with the mites, my face was constantly on my mind. Now that they are becoming a distant memory I can finally concentrate on other things in life.

It has been 11 weeks since I started using the creams. I used them faithfully, never missing a treatment. (Even though they were uncomfortable in the beginning) I started seeing results after the first week. At the end of the third week, my face was very much improved. After six weeks there wasn't a trace of the problem. (I had many pustules on my cheeks, nose, forehead and eyebrows before treatment.) I continued treatment for four more weeks just to be sure. I will reorder and keep a supply on hand just in case. (My security blanket)

To all of you that are just starting or are considering this treatment, have faith and patience. I struggled for years with conventional western treatments only to see my problem get worse and worse. This has been the best gift that I have ever given myself. I no longer feel like everyone is staring at my face, and it feels great.

Give it a chance to work. We all differ slightly in our degree of infestation, skins and oils so the reaction to the medication and cure will also vary person to person. But in the long run, I predict that you will see a happy face in the mirror.

Good luck

Ken