Again thanks Its working (Cindy LA)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

From old forum

Again thanks Its working (Cindy LA)

Post by From old forum »

These creams are a miracle. I have suffered for months now and this cream is working! Your company has given me my life back!
From old forum

Walter, an update (Cindy LA)

Post by From old forum »

My skin is clear. Right now I am using the green at night and the pink in the day. The scaling is now all over the face but was particlarly bad in the effected areas of my nose and chin. Why does the skin scale so much? It seems like it is much more than just dryness.

There is now a fine scaling on all areas, but after I wash and apply the pink cream my skin looks radiant and clear. As this week progressed, the green cream burned much less.

A new development....as I began to heal my eyes got a bit swollen...as if the mites were migrating away from the cream to my eyes...where i was not applying the cream. However, that went away after I applied the cream lightly and a bit closer to my eyes. I have also applied the cream to my arms and hands that come into contact with my face at night ( i sleep with my face on my arms)

I have noticed a bit more itching all over my body and head....it must be my imagination....or perhaps more dryness on my skin in general, now that I have cut way back on moisturizers..hopefully I dont have another type of mite...or they arent travelling to other areas.

I am still amazed my skin is completely clear of rash and pustules and redness...and except for the dry scaling....almost perfect. How long will the scaling continue...should i back down a bit on the green cream? Should I use the creams on other parts of my body...do the mites live and move elsewhere?

Walter, again you have saved my life after hundreds of dollars and numerous doctors. I think it is a sham the medical establishment in the US does not recognise the facts about these mites and the sickness they cause OR the fact there is a real cure!
Cindy
From old forum

MIRACLE (Cindy LA)

Post by From old forum »

My face is now completely healed. I no longer get the redness, but I am not using the pink..only the green at night. Of course I will continue for as long as necessary. My beautiful skin is back.

Walter, you should have someone who markets this stuff in the US. I cant believe so many are suffering for no reason! Already several of my friends are trying it and are astonished!

Your help and support along the way made all the difference.