Just want to give you a testimonial (e-mailed to us)

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Administrator
Site Admin

Just want to give you a testimonial (e-mailed to us)

Post by Administrator »

Thank you so much! After 25 years of searching for a treatment for acne..I am finally pretty much cured thanks to demodex. I went to top dermatologists and spent thousands on treatments including lasers, accutane, creams and antibiotics. I believe that they didn''t know what acne was and never really cured me. Accutane was horrible and i did it 3 times only to have this problem come back. Thank you demodex..i don''t ever want to be without your creams..i''m a lifelong customer now! I wish i found you 20 years ago ..it would have saved me years of misery and not to mention the scarring i acquired from the mites. I wish i had demodex when i was a teenager. I don''t know if i should laugh or cry that it''s finally over. ok..i''m tearing up right now. I don''t possibly know why dermatologists don''t really know the reason for acne and that it took a year of research and deciding that i''m taking matters into my own hands to find the cure and find you. I''m furious with the united states medical establishment and yet relieved to have found out that it was "bugs" the whole time that were irritating my skin to pieces. It burns me up remembering dermatologists who scolded me for "not trying hard enough" to get rid of my acne." or the people who told me that i''m just eating to much sugar. Or the dermatologists who told me to stop touching my skin. Well..it''s hard not to touch when their is are bugs crawling under my skin eating my skin from the inside out. They are so ignorant and it is so wrong that they are supposed to be so advanced in their medical treatments. Ok i''m going off on a tangent! Thank you!!!
Thank you!! Thank you!!! P.S. - anyone that get''s dried out and irritated from your products, please recommend using Emu oil in conjunction with your treatment to stop any irritation. I believe that this is what made it so easy for me to deal with the dryness and to finally get cured. You may want to add this to your regime treatment. Also i recommend the TCA peals in conjunction as well. Thanks again. - Jennifer G.
cindysinger

Re: Just want to give you a testimonial (e-mailed to us)

Post by cindysinger »

I'm curious more about Emu Oil... Your suggestions? Went to the website and tons to chose from. What's best? My skin is sooo dried, but I know it's taking care of the disease as well.