thank-you!!!

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

kaagord

thank-you!!!

Post by kaagord »

This is a short message to say thank-you to Walter and demodex solutions for a wonderful product. For over twenty years I have tried everything to clear up rosacea and acne problems with no lasting success, I tried every product, dermatologist prescribed medecine, very restrictive diet even doing my own research and experiments with herbs and vitamins, and i am so grateful to have finally found a product that not only works beautifully, but also gives an answer to the troubling question of why have i had this problem. I am also thrilled with the sample of body lotion and my only wonder at this point is why this news isn't spreading like wildfire, I know i want to tell everyone who has struggled with skin problems. So, thanks again, and best wishes!!!! :D
Marla

Well said.

Post by Marla »

Dear kaagord:

Nicely said. Good news.

It is spreading like wildfire. Many skeptics have come here with troubles and gone away happy with their skin.

It is practically impossible to mention that someone has invisible bugs in their skin -- not true bugs, but bugs nevertheless. Few people take that as good news.

If these products claimed to clear acne without mentioning the cause, the products would be lumped into the category of everything else people have tried without recovery. Why? Because everybody has bugs in their skin. Not everybody has skin problems as a result.

Go into a pet store. Look at the number of young people who love animals and see how they are breaking out. Mention their skin problems, and they become defensive, incredulous, and scared of the messenger. Why? Because they have real doctors treating their acne, and if they cannot cure their acne, how can a common person tell them why their skin is not clearing.

Sorry to say, but we have to look at the evidence ourselves. We have to think about our history of contact with people and animals -- as well as contaminated items to figure out that it might just be true that we have a mite problem. And, after all, nothing else has worked, so why not give this product a try? It is so simple and yet confounding and downright frightening to think that little pests are at work in our skin.

So many factors contribute to whether or not we develop acne. For instance, the skin's structure, the diameter of the ducts and follicles, the presence or absence of hairs, and our own immune systems. Even the temperature of our skin makes a difference.

There's no convincing argument to explain all this in 15 seconds or less to another person.

Credentialed health care providers listen with extreme skepticism and silently make notes in your charts. But all they have to battle the presence of mites are toxic chemicals that are one-shot deals, and have no effect on the persistent nature of the mite's clever reproductive cycles.

Use the products, see the difference, and restrain yourself from spreading the news. Sooner or later, people come here and find comfort among successful treatment that others have found. I did.

Sincerely,
Marla