Russian

Demodex Solutions Forum

A place to share your experiences with Demodex Solutions treatments.
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: my zz experience
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:38 pm 

I bought my First zz creme in february. Im having good overfall effect of the creme with lesser swollen skin an fewer acne and generally redness than i has before and Thats Great .. bit I have a problem with the skin over and under my eyes after I have used the creme for a while. It looks like i have a lot of wrinkles over and under my eyes. The skin is very wrinkly as a result of me using the creme. Never had a problem with This before.. is there anything I can do to reduse This wrinkling of my skin?

Attachments:
File comment: Me how I looked 27 desember 2016
image-2.jpg
image-2.jpg [ 55.11 KiB | Viewed 5547 times ]
File comment: This is how i look now
image-1.jpg
image-1.jpg [ 59.2 KiB | Viewed 5547 times ]

Post subject: Re: my zz experience
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:52 am 

EatMyFlag wrote:
I bought my First zz creme in february. Im having good overfall effect of the creme with lesser swollen skin an fewer acne and generally redness than i has before and Thats Great .. bit I have a problem with the skin over and under my eyes after I have used the creme for a while. It looks like i have a lot of wrinkles over and under my eyes. The skin is very wrinkly as a result of me using the creme. Never had a problem with This before.. is there anything I can do to reduse This wrinkling of my skin?

Do you apply the zz cream underneath your eyes as well? The dryness and wrinkle may be from the cream due to the fact that it does cause the skin to become dry. I had that problem before too but I wasn't applying it underneath the eye area. Now I usually wash my face first, and apply eye cream only to the eye area, and apply the zz cream everywhere else avoiding the eye area.