Russian

Demodex Solutions Forum

A place to share your experiences with Demodex Solutions treatments.
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: THE BEST PRODUCT EVER
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:51 am 

I neveeeer ever post comments or testimonials about any product. THESE PRODUCTS DEFINITELY DESERVE A COMMENT. It is the best products I have bought to fight my acne. I did EVERYTHING, dermatologists, endocrinologists, ginecologists, I even took accutane and did diets for months (eating healthy works though, it is a very important factor to maintain your skin healthy), but seriously... demoxed solutions is my salvation. I am 28 years old and have fought with really bad acne since I was 15 years old. Every doctor told me there was no cause for my acne and that they didn't know what it could be. Researching on the internet I somehow read about demodex solutions. It is not expensive so I thought "what the hell, Ill just try these". I have been using them for 2 months now and my skin is looking amazingly good, like never before. I still have some pimples which I am working on with facials now and Ill keep using demodex solutions until my skin keeps getting better and better.
TRY DEMODEX SOLUTIONS... it is so worth it! THANK YOU THANK YOU DEMODEX SOLUTIONS... you saved my skin!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:49 am 

Thank you for your testimonial

Those last pimples you still get once in a while will also stop, just continue treating
Don’t stop treating till you are completely spot free for a while, when this is achieved best not to stop
treating completely but to do a maintenance treatment like using a couple of times a month in the evening,
this will keep the mites away and your skin clear.
Not everybody needs a maintenance treatment but I do this myself already for 14 years and stayed clear all this time
I just use once in a while when I think about it.
Why some need a maintenance treatment and others not we don’t know.

Walter