Two years update

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

SteveInAustin

Two years update

Post by SteveInAustin »

I'm a 33 year old male. Had acne since age 14. Had to have Accutane once, but it only resulted in a temporary relief. Tried a lot of other products as well. Only benzoyl peroxide has helped, but my skin doesn't tolerate it well, and it's not as good as the Demodex Solutions products.

I've been using the DS creams for 2 years now (1 year and 11 months to be exact). After the first 5 months I was nearly 100% clean of acne. And it did take about 3 months for it to start clearing after the initial break-out period. Also had the beginnings of rosacea back then, which I no longer see any sign of. I used ZZ at night and XFML during the day for the first year. After that I scaled back to using ZZ at night every other night and nothing in the day. It's worked nearly perfectly. Occasionally now I get a small visible pimple, and it might last a day or two, but it's rare. I get one once every 3-4 weeks. I have stopped treatment altogether a couple times in the past 2 years just to see if my face stays clean (as a test). It doesn't. I think that's because my scalp is harboring the mites. So I'm now using the scalp tonic. But it's not a real concern for me. So long as I have a product that works, I'll continue to use it. Being on the maintenance program is actually very cheap (about US$22-$26 a month). I've not gotten results nearly as good as this from anything else. This is a real winner! I would recommend this to everyone who's serious about getting rid of their acne.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA