Thank you Demodex Solutions

results? please share it with us and post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Nadya

Thank you Demodex Solutions

Post by Nadya »

I got sick 6 years ago. Red spots appeared on my face and remained for several weeks. I visited different doctors and every time I was prescribed different treatments. After these treatments I had temporary remissions if any. Then the spots appeared again but there were more of them. For 5 years I had 9 different dermatologists who cured me with 9 different methods. I should say that the methods were rather irritating for my skin: the face was always red and flaking. A year ago all my face was covered with the red sports. 3 -4 sports appeared during a day, I could feel that, as they were extremely itching. I was in despair but still could not believe that there is no medication against demodex which really helped.
Now I am glad I found this website http://www.demodexsolutions.comwhich contained the fullest information about demodex.
I used their products for a bit longer period than it was recommended. Today I do not think how my face looks like, as I know it looks just fine.
Marla

Yes, Yes!

Post by Marla »

Dear Nadya,

I was in despair until I found Walter's products.

You explain the success well.

I was also in disbelief that there was no treatment for Demodex. There is treatment for almost everything else. Many times I asked myself why there was no treatment for acne.

If we had those sores on our feet instead of our faces, people would find a way to get rid of them. Strange, is it not?

Congratulations and best wishes,
--Marla