I Think it is Actually Working!!!

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

JMPettyWed

I Think it is Actually Working!!!

Post by JMPettyWed »

I have been using the treatment for a month now and I think those lines on my face are actually disappearing! i even think that the redness around my KP dots are disappearing. This is the only creme that has worked for me. My dermatologist wouldn't test for mites becuase she didn't think this was the problem because my father has rosacea. She thinks it was inherited. It was but not in the way that she thinks. Will she be ever shocked if all those engorged veins in my face go away! Amazing how I can see a mild improvement in a month in something that took many years to manifest! My KP is actually worse than my rosacea so hopefully that redness will go away in time for my wedding and I won't look diseased anymore and no one will be afraid to touch me.
norman jones

Post by norman jones »

i don't think the medical community is in touch with the demodex problem at all. finding anything on demodex via the internet or medical books is next to nill.

if 90% of the acnes have evidence of demodex present why is there nothing on the subject? very strange.

it leaves me to suspect that finding a cure for demodex would leave many dermatologists and pharmaceutical companies with less profits. it just makes no sense that a mite which is visible and causes skin infections would be totally discounted and no effective drugs or creams being investigated by pharmaceutical giants who have no problem inventing multitudes of acne creams that don't do much but are very costly.

these are the same pharmaceutical companies who lobby the goverment to prevent vitamin supplements and herbs to be sold in health food stores because , and its the only reason, that it is cutting into their billion dollar profits. the majority of studies which show that healing herbs cause cancer are funded by the pharmaceutical companies themselves to protect their own market share.

i am sure the products on this site will eventually be a target for them.

just my observation.
JMPettyWed

Post by JMPettyWed »

I completely agree. Curing rosacea would mean less profits for these pharmaceutical companies because there would be less patients that would need treatment and prescriptions. I experience the same frustration in getting the root cause of my problems treated with Hashimoto's disease which causes my hypothyroidism. Most doctors insist that Synthroid, which is T4 only is enough. However there is so much documented evidence that patients do not feel well on T4 alone and that it is actually creating new diseases like chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromaylgia, which both have been linked to undiagnosed thyroid disease. The brain alone needs T3 directly from the thyroid gland. If T4 alone is taken, no wonder there are still problems and these poor people cannot feel well. I am trying to swithc to Armour which has all 5 of the hormones that the thyroid produces. I don't think all pharmaceutical companies would target Armour to get rid of it because most thyroid disease patients have to be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of their lives. However, the makers of Synthroid are trying to make their product the only one available and it doesn't even work! I empathize with people who are suffering from skin problems and encounter the frustration of being undertreated. I would consider this patient abuse to force people to suffer needlessly when there is a treatment available. 50 years ago, medicine was not like this. Patients were treated until they felt better and doctors did not rely solely on the numbers on lab values. These pharmaceutical companies and rigid doctors embody the Bible verse that states that the love of money is the root of all evil.