Russian

Demodex Solutions Forum

A place to share your experiences with Demodex Solutions treatments.
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Help!! Pls advice!!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:56 pm 

Hi, I am an acne sufferer for a long time. My condition started with acne and oily skin when i was a teenager. The condition is worsened as I tried ways to cure it. Now my current skin conditions are acne rosacea with dry yet oily skin, large blocked pores and pitted holes scars ( due to lousy facial treatment etc. ) I am currently under IPL treatments which did helped to improve my conditions slightly, lesser big pimple etc. However, there is still flushing, flaking and blemishes, moreover, I can still see my blocked pores clearly. This is affecting me greatly, I am thinking of my skin day and night! I am entering the adult stage and I have low or maybe no confidence i'n my appearance and I hate to go out ( To make it worst, I had body skin problem too!!!) I am hating myself!!! And my IPL treatments sessions are ending soon and I don't know what should I do! I am afraid to spend money and get no results I am a student with no pay. =( 
Than I chanced upon this website, zhong Zhou ointment seems like a cure for me. I am scared so I hope to seek advice from fellow users, kindly attend to my following enquries;

1) As I can't test for mites, is it ok for me to try zz? Does it has any side effects for non- mites infected patients? 

2) I have sensitive skin too, ( my skin flares up more under the sun for just a while!!!) is it advisable to use zz? 

3) how should I use zz? Can I still use it with other facial products like moisturizer? 

4) How long can I see the effect? How long should I set the timeline?

5) I understand that, my face will be worsened after the first few weeks use of zz due to the killing of mites but how do I know that my face is undergoing killing of mites process and not allergy to zz?

6) lastly, can I combine zz treatment with ipl? 

Sorry for the long lists of qns but I am really desperate for help! And I am really Scared to try out new stuffs due to past terrible experience. My skin's condition is bring my motivation i'n life down to the max!! I really need help i'n getting myself back!!! Pls!!! =( 

Post subject: Re: Help!! Pls advice!!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 pm 

If you have acne rosacea (red dots, dry skin, itch, enlarged pores, red skin, skin crawling, etc.) then you can get rid of it using anti-mite treatments. ZZ is probably the safest treatment for it. Russians use Benzyl Benzoate. You can test for mites yourself using a microscope, but if you can't get a doctor to do it... there are other ways as well. For example, you can use Permethrin every day for 2 weeks, and if some/most of your symptoms resolve then it is demodex. It take 6 months to get rid of them. I'm sure Walter will answer you at some point.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:27 am 

Hi, thanks for your advice. But how can I get Permethrin? It seems that it is only available i'n pesticides spray. Is harmful for long term usage right?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:51 pm 

I am not a doctor, so I am not giving you medical advice. It comes in a moisturizing cream. No, not a spray...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 pm 

Thanks for your advice. I am wondering should I use anti-mites facial cleanser. Have you tried it before? Is it too dry for sensitive skin? Since i have last ipl session, I am intending to go for it. Than I shall try zz cream at night and morning I put moisturizer and sunblock. But I am not sure how long after ipl to apply the zz cream.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:32 pm 

What is anti-mites facial cleanser?