If this works then why....

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Pityro

If this works then why....

Post by Pityro »

aren't there more people raving about it?

I mean if all it needs is time to be a guaranteed cure then WHY aren't there more testimonials?

I mean they must've sold this product to thousands of people but their testimonial site has like 30 positive reviews? And not all of them report total clearing.

Also where are all the older members etc, if the cream worked then I'm sure they'd come back and tell people because acne sufferers always try to help each other out.

I want to believe this works but I'm just trying to be logical and realistic and from that point of view this doesn't work.
-hef-

Re: If this works then why....

Post by -hef- »

Pityro wrote: Also where are all the older members etc, if the cream worked then I'm sure they'd come back and tell people because acne sufferers always try to help each other out.
actually, not true. from a psychological standpoint, once someone has recovered from something, gone into remission, etc. most often people abandon any thought of what they have overcome. if the zz cream works for me, i will def come back and post my full story, but then that is it. onto a new life. the one i had before rosacea. good luck to you in whatever path you choose.
bayarea

Post by bayarea »

Hi there,
I have to agree with hef, once you recover you sort of continue and not bother too much. I feel like that....
Any way, it's really how desperate you are to find a cure or improvement. I was desperate enough and tried almost anything, so I read the good reviews and decided to take a chance. After all, I paid $80 (including shipment) for 2 ointments+ soap. I said to myself: maybe I would lose those $80 but at least I'll know I tried; and if it does help me and I improve it's worth $800 or more....
I'm now about to end my third month of treatment, and I can say that it was definitely worth it!!! I just ordered my second shipment. I'm not sure I'm completely cured yet, but I AM sure that this treatment WORKS!!!
So it's your call really... :?
Good Luck!
Moominma

Post by Moominma »

I was desperate too to get rid of the flushing and itchy lumps too.

My skin has a definite improvement now...some days, I don't need make-up! I can't tell you how brilliant that feels. The ZZ cream made my face dry and tight feeling for a while, but it doesn't seem to affect me nearly so much after 6 weeks. Also, when I used to apply the zz cream, I'd look absolutely terrible, really flushed, and the next day I'd look very red and totally blotchy. Now the zz cream can make me a little red - and I still got the occasional itchy lump (got one under my eye at the moment) but they don't LAST as long, nor do they turn into red scars, which is what I was getting.

I don't like to jump the gun, as my treatment is only halfway, but there is definite improvement. Some days I look better than I have done for 5 years.
kryszrich

Post by kryszrich »

When i had bad rosacea, i would go on all the message boards. this is the first time I am even visiting this page in a long time. why??? Because my face looks great!!! so yes, when things are bad, people tend to report about it. but if things go great, why bother going to message boards if you are already found what you are looking for. my face is great, slight pinkness that may never go away but definitely doesn't look like rosacea anymore. I owe all of it to zz cream. it worked great at first, then i got breakouts and drying. i stopped for a while and went to prosacea and that worked and now i am back on zz cream everyday and my face absolutely tolerates it. It works.
kryszrich

Post by kryszrich »

i've started this treatment b the way exactly a year ago. and it does take a long time to get to where i am now. winters were always my worst time and this past winter my face was great for the most part. i wouldn't be surprised to see a total clearance once the weather stays a constant warm with some humidity.
Autumnchild

Post by Autumnchild »

There is a number of oftenly overlooked reasons why the testimonials not only regarding this product, seem scarce. Important to ask is whether the lack of reports really is due to lack of relevant experience, or other reasons.

One reason is; when a person begin to realize that their health problem stem from causes they can possibly take action against, oftenly the person in question turns not to one single product, but many ... Not to mention a different diet, composed of both new inclusions and exclusions ... Hence, if and when a noticable healing occurrs, the user will most likely be at lack of explaining which of the products used is the cause of the healing - and perhaps oftenly several of these products in fact do work synergistically.

Also, there is the notion of unawareness in regards to the issue truly being fixed by the medicaments etc used, or whether it is simply due to the body's self-healing capabilities.

As for the first reason, I speak from own experience. One should also not exclude the probable fact that many users that go from an acne-ridden face to a face they can glare back at in the mirror without repulsion, most likely will be getting fond of participating in actions diametrically different from hanging in obscure internet forums - such as this one.
Walter

Post by Walter »

hanging in obscure internet forums - such as this one.
What exactly do you mean with this one?

Walter
Autumnchild

Post by Autumnchild »

I'm sorry, a stroke of my strange humour ... :oops:
changeswillcome

Post by changeswillcome »

Pityro wrote:aren't there more people raving about it?

I mean if all it needs is time to be a guaranteed cure then WHY aren't there more testimonials?

I mean they must've sold this product to thousands of people but their testimonial site has like 30 positive reviews? And not all of them report total clearing.

Also where are all the older members etc, if the cream worked then I'm sure they'd come back and tell people because acne sufferers always try to help each other out.

I want to believe this works but I'm just trying to be logical and realistic and from that point of view this doesn't work.
I will testify!
The stuff works! All the great incredience are together in a few products!
It's not just the cream : In my opinion: I had to change my bed sheets daily at first; now I am down to 2 times a week. My pillow in the dryer nightly for 10 minutes on high, drinking 60 oz of water a day, no soda, no alcohol, I started taking B complex vitamins and minerals, and 2000mg of Vitamin C (the good kind) ask a healthfood store, if you have animals, get them flee & mite protection: Revolution (from the vet), you use Borax power in my bath, and laundry wash with bleach(laundry detergent section in walmart $2.99 box), boric acid (from lowes or home depot) mix with baby powder, and put in my carpet: it's harmless, and let it sit for a day or two. kills flees and mites, and you can put the full strenght boric acid powder (or better know as roach killer) in your electrical outlets. it's like $3.00 for a bottle. I learned this from a company that charged a lot of money in Florida to put that in customers homes to get ride of sand flees, flees and mites and roaches. I have heard you can stick fabric softner sheets inbetween matteress and box spring of the bed; I did it. Cheap ways to prevent them from keep coming back. I do buy Tea tree old lotion for my body and oil for my bath water. I do buy sulfar 5% soap, and tea tree oil shampoo, and I use the products on here.

I don't think one day, poof the battle will be over, and they will be gone off my body forever. I believe that I will improve the problem and maintain a healthier looking skin, and keep from MORE hair on my head falling out.

(example: my boyfriend has always had red sores on his head & whole body: especially chest: waist area, and he refuses to use the tea tree shampoo I buy him, or use the products on here. he is stubborn and hard headed! He thinks Irish Spring soap is GOD! He will not listen and thinks I am crazy ,and mean while he is upset because his hair is falling out and so he buys Rogaine! LOL :shock: ) When I sleep at his house once a week; i clean sheets with bleach, throw every thing including pillows in dryer on high for an hour. He thinks I am crazy, but doesn't say anything anymore! I make sure I wash super good with the soap that is at his house and shampoo from here that he won't use!)

My son's biggest improvement on his face is from these products alone. He was taking oral meds from doctor, didn't work, and cream from doctor and none works like these products! He listens to me and all my kids use this now.

Logical and realistical: Why did you get them in the first place OutofControl on your body? Can one thing 100% change every thing? If you take vitamins to keep you healthy daily, then why stop? We buy "retail" soap for the rest of our life: WHY? to stay clean and why? So buy soap that really works on keeping you clean. The soap on the retail market, read the ingredience: CRAP! Healthfood store has awesome real soap! REAL tea tree oil soap, real lavendar soap, real oatmeal soap, real sulfar soap, ect. It all helps...I personally buy the soap on here, plus sulfar 5% soap, an all natural real mint & goat milk soap, and Dr. Bronner's Hemp Tea Tree Pure Castile Soap all natural. I use all these soaps, because I don't want these mites getting use to one type of soap! :shock:

Also, heathfood store owner told me it's excellent to take 2 tables spoons on extra virgin olive oil cold pressed daily: keeps skin from drying out: DRINK IT! :mrgreen:

Also, read that people who have a PH level higher than others in their systems are more likely to have a worse case of mites living on them. Interesting facts, and that can be changed by Diet. I total believe in diet change. I personally now, since 2004 follow the blood type diet for O blood type. I don't eat dairy or wheat! No soda! No alcohol. (sorry but I eat all the dark dark dark 70%+ dark chocolate that I want daily, and I will not give that up)

and to add: one retail product I personally back for 5 years now: that I believe in and a doctor told me about:
Eucerin - Skin Care: Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 combines intensive moisturization with SPF 30 in a lightweight, non-greasy formula
Microfine zinc oxide and titanium dioxide provide broad physical block against UV induced skin damage
Provides 24-hour moisturization
Oil-free, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Non-irritating and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin and
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30

or/wear hats every where like me and /or stay out of the sun!
I hope this helps. I won't stop buying this. I can't always afford every month in my budget, but I buy always in the last 9mnths when I am able!
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

-hef- wrote:
Pityro wrote: Also where are all the older members etc, if the cream worked then I'm sure they'd come back and tell people because acne sufferers always try to help each other out.
actually, not true. from a psychological standpoint, once someone has recovered from something, gone into remission, etc. most often people abandon any thought of what they have overcome. if the zz cream works for me, i will def come back and post my full story, but then that is it. onto a new life. the one i had before rosacea. good luck to you in whatever path you choose.
Yeah, pretty much. Today was the first time I posted in years probably. I was 100% cleared of acne back in 2003 or 2004 and posted a lot then. Well, life goes on. I stopped thinking about it. And only recently after not taking any of the products for about 1.5 years, I started getting acne once again and started taking the products again. That caused me to post about it here today. I used to post a lot, too. That's how it is with most people. They just get over it and move on. At least I hope most people can do that.

Steve
Austin, Texas
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Steve

It is indeed normal that people just go on with their lives and don't bother anymore with something not so pleasant from the past, that's exactly what helps us to survive in life, imagine we could not
stop thinking on all those negative things which happens in everybody's life............

Walter
mily

Post by mily »

I wan't sure where to put this post, but i'll try here.

I have been researching a lot over the past week (a loooot) and there are a lot of happy customers that have found relief from this product, but I cannot find anyone saying they no longer use the treatment. I did email walter about it but he didn't reply. I asked how the creams worked, someone asked already on the forum and they were answered with a list of the ingredients, which doesn't answer the question. I asked him also, do they damage or weaken either the skin or one's immunity, because I want to try more natural stuff first in hopes that my skin does not become weaker and then i become dependant. I saw some posts from people on this forum that looked like they would not be able to last a day without it..and I find that worrying.
anyanswers this time? thankyou
i myself have had acne and now use sea buckthorn oil and the acarid removing soap which they sell here.
http://www.prleap.com/pr/3917/ is about sea buckthorn oil

mily
http://demodex.aforumfree.com/index.htm
ed123

Post by ed123 »

Hi Mily,

Today is my 17 day using zz cream twice a day.... and guest what...

My forehead and chin area is clearing pretty good, and I believe this product is somehow helpful with correct diet as changewillcome said on the previous post...so if you are planning using this product, try to do the right application using water to damp your fingers first, and emu oil.... preventing flaky skin / dryness in the morning.... I think that should be it.

Take care and wish us all get well soon...

:mrgreen:
Walter

Post by Walter »

"I have been researching a lot over the past week (a loooot) and there are a lot of happy customers that have found relief from this product, but I cannot find anyone saying they no longer use the treatment. I did email walter about it but he didn't reply. I asked how the creams worked, someone asked already on the forum and they were answered with a list of the ingredients, which doesn't answer the question. I asked him also, do they damage or weaken either the skin or one's immunity, because I want to try more natural stuff first in hopes that my skin does not become weaker and then i become dependant. I saw some posts from people on this forum that looked like they would not be able to last a day without it..and I find that worrying.
anyanswers this time? thank you"

Hello

People who are healed do not bother to write on this forum anymore, it is so simple as that,
and I cannot disagree with them, I would probable also not bother anymore.
I can assure you that many, many people healed and don't need our products anymore.
You asked how the treatment works...
Well, our treatment is able to kill demodex mites very effective and in the same time, are save to use,
is that not enough?
Regarding the ZZ, you know the main ingredients, the ingredients which are not listed are a secret,
If you cannot live with this then don't use, you cannot expect from us that we reveal
the secret of a Chinese state patent isn't it?, we simply cannot do this.
The xin Fumanling contains as main ingredient 3% metronidazole, everybody knows that metronidazole
is working against demodex mites, again, the additional fumaning ingredients which make the cream
work so much better then only metronidazole are a secret.
Our products do not damage or weaken the skin or one's immunity, neither, demodex mites
Are building up resistance towards our treatment.
Many people have demodex mites, even without symptoms, and if one is very vulnerable to demodex mites
it is easy to become infected again but in practice, using 2 times a week, only in the evening (after the full treatment)
is enough to keep them away.
Nothing to do with becoming dependant, once they are gone they are gone as long you don't become re-infected.
Others feel good with the treatment and just don't take the risk to stop.
And like I already wrote, most continuo with their lives and don't bother anymore with this better to forget period.
Most important, only a very little part of our customers are writing on the forum, and most of the time,
It are the people with some kind of problems, the majority never writes.
We are already more than 6 years on the internet, if we would be a scam, people would already know a long time isn' it?

Wish you success with your search towards a better skin, whatever products you use. :D

Walter