Itchy inside nose

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Mazzy

Itchy inside nose

Post by Mazzy »

Hi, I am new to this site. Was diagnosed with Rosecea Two months ago after suffering for four years with first hives, then swollen nose and eyes and was left with redness and itching on across nose, cheeks, forehead and chin. Butt he worst thing is the inside of my nose which swells up after I have been asleep at night and is so damned itchy. It peels continually and is very embarressing as this horrible yellow coloured flaking can be seen up my nose.
I found this sight and decided to give the treatment a try as everything else has failed. Antibiotics, both orally and topical, hystermine tablets and creams, steroids and so on.
Has anyone else had this problem with their nose?. It really is driving me mad. Sometimes I get a sudden itching and I wonder if this is because it is a mite surfacing (I read on another post that this can cause itching). My eyelashes are not affected.
I started the treatment four days ago, so very early days, and I have been following it to the letter. No make -up, moisturisers, creams other that prescribed by Walter. The only thing I am doing is using a nasal douch with saline solution to wash out nasal passages. Does anyone know if this is okay. Don't really want to stop as it does help with the dryness up my nose.
Can't see any difference yet but I am not expecting a miraculous cure.
I will take advise from other posts and change pillow case daily and husbands too. Also change towels daily and keep one for my own use.
Thanks for listening and I hope I get some replies.
Itchycoo
Mazzy

itching nose

Post by Mazzy »

Just to clarify, I will change my husband's pillowcase not the husband himself !!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha Ha
Itchycoo
di

Post by di »

Hi,
I had itching sensations inside my nose too...I am using the ZZ cream and the itching is almost gone...
Diana
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Nose no.... ears, yes!! :shock: