Suptype 1

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Subone

Suptype 1

Post by Subone »

Hello, I`m 35 Years old and no problems with with my skin until the beginning of this year. My Derm diagnosed me with rosacea, with only one or two pimples .My nose and cheeks are moderate red with small vissible blood vessels and many blackheads on my nose. Will the ZZ Cream improve the redness of suptype 1 and the blackheads?
Thanks in advance
Walter

Re: Suptype 1

Post by Walter »

Hello
Will the ZZ Cream improve the redness of suptype 1 and the blackheads?
Without a test you can never 100% sure if it is a demodex mite problem
but probably, yes…………………..
The blackheads is another thing, you need to push them out but once cured from the mites,
you can push them out without getting infections.
I have myself a skin which produces too much sebum so once in a while I check my face
and push all blackheads out without ever have an infection.
10 years ago, before I treated myself it was another story, could not do this without
getting infections all the time.

walter
willi

Post by willi »

Walter,
I also have subtype 1 (red flushing face, burning and stinging, flakiness)
After 5 month of treatment with ZZ-Cream (one time in the evening) my skin still burns and tickles as before, redness is 40% improved and flakiness is gone
Before the treatment my dermatologist found demodex in high population on my face.
Does it take longer to treat subtype 1 than subtype 2 or are there some other differences?
Is the immune reaction depending on the number of mites?
Do you think mites are really the reason in my case? Slowly i doubt my sensations are caused of them...
Regards,
Willi
Walter

Post by Walter »

How long it takes is for everybody different so cannot tell, it depends on so many
factors, skin type, immune system, which kind of mites (brevis?) etc.
Brevis mites are the most difficult to eliminate so can take time.
redness is 40% improved and flakiness is gone
That’s already a big improvement don’t you think?
Redness and itch are a reaction from the immune system, the immune system can only stop reacting
when the most mites are gone, how long this takes is for every individual different, so it is important
to continue treating, even if it takes one year, after 5 months it is not necessary to keep on treating intensively,
how many times do you use?

Walter
willi

Post by willi »

I have (had) brevis and folliculorum. At the last test I could not find mites anymore. Next point is that my condition got worse the last 2 weeks, this is why i am sceptical...
Application of ZZ is one time in the evening, eyelash cream morning and evening.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello
Application of ZZ is one time in the evening, eyelash cream morning and evening
Slow down the treatment now, use only the ZZ once in a week in the evening,
this is enough to keep the mites away and gives time for your skin to calm down.

Walter