New ZZ cream???

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

m4tt

New ZZ cream???

Post by m4tt »

Hi could anyone help me please with this query I have.

I have just recieved a new jar of ZZ cream today & it feels less dry, less thick & less powdery compared to the ZZ cream I ordered about 7 months ago. It also blends into the skin better. Is this right? has this cream been upgraded or have I got a faulty jar? Im also worried because the silver seal in the jar was broken :?

Any help would be appreciated,

Many thanks,

M4tt
sandy

Post by sandy »

Hi,
I have aso experienced this. The first few lots of cream I recieved were thicker, since then, the consistancy has changed?? Perhaps Walter can answer this question?
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

This topic has come up before. And at that time we also thought they changed the ingredients or something. But that was not the case.

Prior to about a year ago, the ZZ containers didn't have that tin foil thing, if I recall correctly. Now they do.

Also, I think there was some change in the way the containers get stored. I could be wrong.

Anyway, it basically means that the newest ZZ containers will better control moisture loss. That's all.

Not convinced? Try observing the feel of the ZZ cream you get right when you open the container. It's moist. Now, open the container at least once every other day and use a little of it. Keep doing that for a month. On the last day of the month, observe the texture again. This time it will feel a lot more dry compared to when you opened it the first time. It's just that it dries out over time. No big deal.

And yes, it is a lot easier to spread and seems to get absorbed more easily into the skin if it is moist. You might try wetting your face a little with water (maybe with a fine misting spray container) and then apply the ZZ cream to your face. It will go on more easily that way.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
m4tt

Post by m4tt »

Yes it is a lot easier to apply now with it being moist

Thanks Steve :)
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

Nothing except the tin foil which indeed keeps the ointment more moist,
if the foil is damaged means the customs had a look at it, happens once in a while.

Walter
m4tt

Post by m4tt »